Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #122690

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
I can tell I am new to the weekend gatherings. I could have run Sunday morning, but just figured everyone went home...didn't realize several hit the water...that river run would have been fun...oh well - something to look forward to next year!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr.Go!

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #122696

• bilnan1
  • bilnan1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
OK WE found the thirst problem on the v4 60 soverign, it has a shaft bushing in carb leaking,,that would explain the pulsing at times and poor idle and fuel comsuption, we switched carbs and ran good,took care of all problems,, til next time these old motors will make an xss out of you,,see ya Bill

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #122722

Bill, I'm glad you found the problem. Gene

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #122723

NICE !!!!!!!! JEALOUS !!!!!

Florida's Amphicar restoration destination

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #122731

Had a great time at the 1st Annual Lake Koshkonong Wisconsin Show. So many awesome people. I am posting a couple of pics from the weekend.

Thanks to Mark and his lovely wife for helping us get our boat trailered after we had starting problems. After getting Second Chance home, and troubleshooting the problem, come to find out, it was a loose wire on the starter solenoid. She is back up and running great!
Attachments:

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #122783

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
SecondChance - glad to help you guys...and it was great meeting the 2 of you! We sure enjoyed our time at dinner and getting to know you guys. Met lots of great people and hope to spend more time just hanging out next time. Since it was my first show, I was a bit nervous and just wanted to make sure I had the drain plug in so I didn't sink ha ha.

Dr.Go!

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #123026

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Hopefully better late than never. I will try to post some re-sized pictures. Sorry I did not get every boat...great group of people - had a blast!

Dr.Go!

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #123027

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
More Pictures

Dr.Go!

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #123028

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Last round of May 21, 2016 show pictures. Next time I will learn to take pictures of every boat. It was my first show, so I have lots to learn. I missed several really cool boats - again sorry to those I missed.

Dr.Go!

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #123035

Hi Mark, Thanks for the pics. It was a wonderful week end.
You got a good pic of Grandpa's G45, and one with the 3 fishermen.
I hope to have my grandson in this boat this summer. He will be the 5th generation of my family to have run it.
I think I forgot to tell you the old guy north of me (who worked at Wilson) said he used to know the numbers from the boats built there, but could not remember, so I left them there and he said to stop back. Gene

Re:1st Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan Wis,may 20 8 years 4 months ago #123036

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Gene - I wanted to put up those pictures of your family's fishing boat because it has so much history and 5 generations is awesome...and more to follow I hope. It reminds me of our 1955 15hp Evinrude twin and 1956 Starcraft. We have 5 generations too in the same boat, but the little ones have to get older before they can run the motor...that was always a big thrill when it was finally "your turn" to run the motor with Dad or Grandpa sitting with you...smiles for miles!! We will cross paths again and I can take better pictures of you guys in the boat. I wish I had you guys with both boats running side by side...maybe another time.

That would be really something if your friend can remember anything about the number sequence of my Wilson...it is a pretty basic tag. I need to get working on that boat for next year!

Dr.Go!
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online