• Page:

TOPIC: hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11

hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 3 months ago #36160

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
and there are no exceptions,we read this in our registration form and ed called terry,he didnt know about it either,he didnt even have his boat registered yet,so if your going ,get your registration done now,i would hate to see anyone left out,see you all there john

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 3 months ago #36229

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
sorry for making you read this twice,i just wanted to pop it back up,to make sure everybody thats going, read it,thanks john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 3 months ago #36240

Thanks John!

It's been so long since I sent mine in, I forgot. All I know is I signed up for everything! There's a chance I may have been the first to register.

Frank

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 3 months ago #36250

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
your welcome frank,im just glad i found out before someone drove all the way up and then couldnt take thier boat in,john

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36356

OK, my reg is in the mail. (Wasn't sure I could actually do it until end of last week). Still need a place to stay. Any thoughts at this late date?

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36358

Here ya go. Click on it like a regular pic to get it bigger.

Attachments:

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36371

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
todd,check out the vinehurst inn,just google it,"vinehurst inn,ny",thats where ron and sue and ed,my mom and me and my wife lorraine are staying.john

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36372

John, look at that list I just put up, Vinehurst Inn is near the bottom with a phone #.

Frank

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36374

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
oops,sorry i didnt see it,lol,thanks frank,john

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36435

• jim bart
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
I wanted to just register when I got there... [last minute decision whether to take boat or not] so i tried to do a search of this site, and didnt come across the link to the online registration... anybody have it?

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36437

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
frank should have it,if not i have terrys email,let me know john

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36440

• jim bart
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
well, I did find this : winecountryclassicboats.com/ and they have some general information, but no online form?
[also a email address for info] But, if I need to email somebody, and have them put a "packet" in the mail, it wont be in by the 11th?
BTW, I didnt see a cost of registering? Are there different costs whether you are for display, vs. judged?

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36442

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
I emailed the Holland @ address lsisted and was emailed back a form. That was sent in via snail mail

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36444

jim, emailed you the reg. form. terrys emailadress is
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36474

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
I sent mine in a little over a week ago. We have three boats coming from the Michigan Chapter including myself. We are all staying at the Super 8 Motel in Bath, I did a Map Quest from Bath to Hammondsport and as I remember its about 5 miles, not bad and the price is right with a big lot for parking boats so they tell me.We are all excited about the trip and show and I look forward to shaking hands with many whom I only know through this site. see yaz all in a few days.
John, Julia and "Lida Rose"
JAG
Attachments:

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36487

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
hi jag,i cant wait to meet you,its been a long time since i have seen you post,its great to hear from you.
"lida rose",is beautiful!! i hope your not having her judged,lol,lol.see ya up there,john

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36507

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Great John! I'm bringing my "Easy Up" so we have a place to sit out of the sun and maybe even enjoy a cold one, or two or!
JAG

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36509

• jim bart
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Thanks, Ron, [and everybody else] for pointing me in the right direction. Put the forms and check going out with todays [thursdays] mail, they'll get it by monday.
And looking forward to seeing / meeting everyone next Saturday!
One week to get the trailer greased!

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36511

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
JAG wrote:

Great John! I'm bringing my "Easy Up" so we have a place to sit out of the sun and maybe even enjoy a cold one, or two or!

JAG

the easy up sounds good,but i quit drinking,lol,but ill bring a coke or 2 lol.

by the way nickle city classics is taking donations for a tent to get under for us fg guys,if anyone wants to donate,go to nickle city classics site,or ask cc1000 "dave albertson"

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36512

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
jim bart wrote:

Thanks, Ron, [and everybody else] for pointing me in the right direction. Put the forms and check going out with todays [thursdays] mail, they'll get it by monday.
And looking forward to seeing / meeting everyone next Saturday!
One week to get the trailer greased!

i cant wait to see you again jim,harveys lake was a good time,but this time im taking sunglasses and a hat,lol,john,p.s. we need to do the hubs on the little dude under the sunray too,besides all the other stuff,its getting down to the wire,john

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36525

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Thats exactly what i was talking about, Coke , Pepsi, Mountain Do, Rood Beer Etc. The other stuff never entered my head!

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36526

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
John,
Do you know how many Classic Glass boats have been pre-registered? Also how many total boats have been pre-registered?
JAG

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36528

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
jag,no i dont but i think ron ,dave or frank does,ron had a list.
and your a tea totaler too?lol,lol,ill go for rootbeer or cream soda,lol,john

---Mark Twain

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36531

john, with your three i think 14. i know 5 customcrafts,2 powercats,1 mirrocraft, and your 3 make 11 registered.

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36545

13 boats registered: Frank & Gail Alguire--PC1000 (powercat)
John & Lorraine Gibson
Ed & Sheila Gordon (customcraft)
Dave Albertson--CC1000 (customcraft)
zwarbyt
John Tepas--mr88 (powercat)
Ron & Sue Vuyosevich (customcraft)
Todd Williams (customcraft)
Jim Bart (mirrocraft)
stashm2..w/boat
tom--customcraft
John Gambill and co.--3 boats
Steve G.w/boat

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36558

I am not going to make this show, I have to put in a new pool liner instead, bummer

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36588

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
You misunderstand, the other two boats coming with me are wooden. One 1947 U22 and one 2011 home built 21 ft Gentlemans Racer just finished a couple of weeks ago after three years in construction by my friend Tim O'Brian past Commadore of the Michigan Chapter. You guys will love this boat! Tim built it himself from scratch from the keel up! Its wonderful. Attached are a couple of sneak preview pics of Tim's racer.
JAG
Attachments:

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36595

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Very nice,what did he power her with? Did he use his own hull design or a template of another vintage boat.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36597

WOODIES!!!!only kiddin..i luv them too.

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36600

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
It is patterened after a Hacker Craft Gentlemens racer and is powered with a beafed up Chrysler 318 putting out around 400HP, she will rock!
JAG
Attachments:

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36603

i was in a parade on the 4th right behind a 1926 hackercraft.
Attachments:

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36660

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Ron,
Here's a pic of the other boat coming with us, a 1947 Chris Craft U22 owned and restored by Al and Margret Herr, they have been on the board of the Michigan Chapter for years and are just super people, you will enjoy them. Pic attached.
JAG
Attachments:

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36717

i'm sure i/we will......

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36737

Just in case anyone missed it, here is a .pdf file with the registration form:

File Attachment:

File Name: Wine_Count...tion.pdf
File Size:687 KB

Here is the press release for the show:

File Attachment:

File Name: Wine_Count...0708.pdf
File Size:379 KB

If anyone that hasn't registered still wants to go, drop me a line at dave(-) dcc(@)hotmail.com

Thanks,

Dave
Attachments:

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36744

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Looking at the 10 day Yahoo Weather forcast, its not looking good for next weekend, the weather can change that's for sure so lets hope it does, its a long haul for us to sit in the rain.

JAG

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36762

accuweather calls for scattered thunderstorms on saturday. i've been lucky this year.i've either hosted/attended 3 bbq/pool party's. 2 of the 3 forecasted scattered thunderstorms. skipped us both times. 3 times a charm. besides, most times they quickly pass. ron

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36767

JAG wrote:

Looking at the 10 day Yahoo Weather forcast, its not looking good for next weekend, the weather can change that's for sure so lets hope it does, its a long haul for us to sit in the rain.

JAG

I wouldn't but too much faith in the weather forecast. In Western New York State especially it can change in an instant. The lakes wreak havoc on any forecast, especially long term. :)

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36901

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Thats good news, so, I think I'll just leave my boat cover, unbrella and rain coat at home, heck, its not gonna rain anyway!! :cheer:
JAG

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #36902

Actually John, you do that, and it's sure to rain!

Frank

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37020

PC1000 wrote:

Actually John, you do that, and it's sure to rain!

Frank

Yep, that's how it works around here...

But good news:

Attachments:

Dave in sunny Buffalo

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6505 guests and no members online