Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37061

we'll be on Keuka Lake tomorrow night, and I could care less what the weather is like the next couple days. I hope Friday through Sunday are fine boating weather. We're staying through to Thursday the 21st. See y'all!

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37133

update on weather..83 partly cloudy saturday...85 sunny sunday.
yep ..it changed :)

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37136

And we're off!

Attachments:

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37137

man your takin all the toys... :laugh:
if it weren't for this damn dialysis we'd be leavin too. i'm bitin at the bit.

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37150

PC1000 wrote:

And we're off!

Seeing the picture of that canoe reminds me of a story...

lol...

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37151

• jim bart
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Man, I still got pretty much an entire work week before I get to roll out. Everyone be safe, and enjoy, we'll see ya'all there Saturday.

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37153

yeah..bouncy bouncy...bouncy bouncy.

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37213

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Yup, saw that earlier. Nice!
JAG

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37305

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Weather is still looking awesome.I will be cutting it close as I decided at the last minute to fix some minor stress cracks which I self inflicted.I just can't stay off the throttle and have been pounding the PC like it never has been pounded.I think I will need a pilots license at some point,I am in the air more than the water.Routed then resined with glass and two part epoxy last night.Sanded,primed and shot one coat tonight.Thurssday night is sand and second coat.Friday night is buff out,wash and get ready for the jaunt.Hopefully all us guys can get out on the water after it breaks up Saturday. I will stick around untill 7 if need be to see the glassics cruising Keuka for the papparazi sp? Looking to burn some gas then!!!

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37338

boy john, frank developed stress cracks also during his first season with the powercat. you guys must ride them rough. i remember jumping a rather large wake with mine the first season out, i thought it was going to split in two. well it felt like it anyway. it doesn't take much to crack 50 yr. old gelcoat. especially where my side trim is attached with screws, and mine was already repaired once. i'll show you saturday. ron

Re:hammondsport show ,have to register before july 11 13 years 2 months ago #37386

Looking to do some finishing touches tonight or tomorrow night. Had to replace the pool liner this week, many trials and tribulations. Wanted to mount H2O pressure gauge and lighter/map light to fill a few holes in the dash and touch up some paint on the hull. We'll see if there is time for it all, got to get the pool done first, set to hit 90 this weekend!

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6543 guests and no members online