Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: They call him FLIPPER FLIPPER king of the sea...

They call him FLIPPER FLIPPER king of the sea... 10 years 4 months ago #94664

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re: They call him FLIPPER FLIPPER king of the sea... 10 years 4 months ago #94668

• SteveH
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Yikes! Imagine the fuel that thing would go through. All my tri-hulls have been pigs on gas.

Re: They call him FLIPPER FLIPPER king of the sea... 10 years 4 months ago #94669

SteveH,

A friend on the Eastern Shore of MD has one & the little Volvo-Pentas are NOT really very "thirsty" BUT that hull will "pound the fillings out of your teeth" in a short chop.
Otoh, it is VERY stable to live-line BIG baits or cut-bait out of in "most water" for game-fishing and/or Rocks (elsewhere called STRIPED BASS) on the Chesapeake Bay.

ADDENDA: Fwiw, while the little 110 Volvo-Penta I/O engines are NOT "thirsty", the 2-carb, 145hp engine is VERY THIRSTY for its rated HP.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: They call him FLIPPER FLIPPER king of the sea... 10 years 4 months ago #94672

• SteveH
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Funny thing about this thread is I just watched an episode of Flipper a few days ago. Nothing else on TV and I was flipping through the channels and voila there it was. First time in many many years. It was the episode where Flipper found the sunken ship and the fake archaeologist showed up to steal the artifacts. Flipper got him!!!

Re:They call him FLIPPER FLIPPER king of the sea... 10 years 4 months ago #94715

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
haha, Steve, I watched that exact episode last year, great show, can catch many episodes of flipper and of coarse episodes of the Buccaneers too, on Hulu..

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:They call him FLIPPER FLIPPER king of the sea... 10 years 4 months ago #95059

Don't forget SEA HUNT....on Hulu.....Was recently at Under Sea a scuba trade show...amazing how many folks got started in that industry because of those TV shows !! Anyway...back to sanding.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online