Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1950s shell lake rocket

1950s shell lake rocket 10 years 4 months ago #94649

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
It comes with the seat cushions, gas tank, controls and two motors. Both motors are 35hp. one is a 1958 johnson sea horse and the other is a 1957 Evinrude Lark

eauclaire.craigslist.org/boa/4367724838.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:1950s shell lake rocket 10 years 4 months ago #94650

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
joe, don,t know how I missed that listing, I,ll try again as I always look at rockets. greg. found it, april 5th and the ad is still up and no pic,s. must be a real jem. lol greg

Re:1950s shell lake rocket 10 years 4 months ago #94651

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
sometimes the search engines miss a lot, Wasn't going to post it as it didn't have a picture with it, but I figured someone was looking for a rocket as I saw in past posts, and the ad states he has the seat cushions with it so those 2 factors made it a viable post. Good Luck Greg. Also are you in the midwest too?

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:1950s shell lake rocket 10 years 4 months ago #94652

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
hey joe, yes I,m in mn. just 120 miles north of the twin cities. greg or frog. thanks

Re:1950s shell lake rocket 10 years 4 months ago #94656

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
No problem Greg, I'll keep my eyes peeled. I had a 57 Rocket about ten years ago, was a really fun little boat. I'd take the family out on it and momma would drive while I drank a six pack of bud heavies and played with the kids. My oldest Daughter wanted to go to the beach one day, She was always scared to take the wheel, so I told her if she wanted to go to the beach she had to drive us there, so she took the wheel and we made it to the beach =)!!!!!!!

Re:1950s shell lake rocket 10 years 4 months ago #94658

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
also reminds me of another story, I had a sea ray weekender, we were all out on the lake with her, and she developed an ignition issue and died on the way back to the ramp at the end of the day, so I dug out the troller and mounted it on the swim platform and stood back there and trolled us back to the ramp, My son around age three at the time, jumped up in the captains chair and began "stearing the boat, he looked back and down at me while rolling the wheel back and fourth while loading it on the trailer and asked "HOW'M I DOIN DAD!" Lol, man they grow up fast, too damn fast.

Re:1950s shell lake rocket 10 years 4 months ago #94662

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I have a 4 year old grandson, and it seems like he was born yesterday. yup the time sure flys. frog

Re:1950s shell lake rocket 10 years 4 months ago #94663

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Yessir sure does. I can wait for grandkids, but when they come along, I'll sure have a lot of fun.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online