Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1956 Crestliner Voyager Hardtop

1956 Crestliner Voyager Hardtop 11 years 2 weeks ago #83877

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:1956 Crestliner Voyager Hardtop 11 years 2 weeks ago #83890

for an 11K asking price that boat should shine like a new penny with refinished wood, a restored motor and trailer and he'd still be 5K high!! Rare doesn't necessarily mean valuable and the market for that boat is very small. I personally would pay $2500.00 to $3000.00 for it as it sits, insurance appraisals mean nothing as to the true value of a boat or car. A really nice open version of the same boat sold up here for $1000.00 this summer and it had all the original upholstery. Currently this one:
kingston.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-powerboats-motorboats-16-foot-aluminum-boat-550-OBO-W0QQAdIdZ503062872 priced at $550.00 is an absolute steal if it wasn't a 1000km round trip to get it it would already be in my yard.

Re:1956 Crestliner Voyager Hardtop 11 years 2 weeks ago #83891

for an 11K asking price that boat should shine like a new penny with refinished wood, a restored motor and trailer and he'd still be 5K high!! Rare doesn't necessarily mean valuable and the market for that boat is very small. I personally would pay $2500.00 to $3000.00 for it as it sits, insurance appraisals mean nothing as to the true value of a boat or car. A really nice open version of the same boat sold up here for $1000.00 this summer and it had all the original upholstery. Currently this one:
kingston.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-powerboats-motorboats-16-foot-aluminum-boat-550-OBO-W0QQAdIdZ503062872 priced at $550.00 is an absolute steal if it wasn't a 1000km round trip to get it it would already be in my yard.

Re:1956 Crestliner Voyager Hardtop 11 years 2 weeks ago #83921

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
yeah, that was my thoughts too. My guess is Wifey says its gotta go, Sly bastard has it all figured out don't he? lol

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online