Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1959 G3 w/ motor & trailer in Umatilla, OR - $500

1959 G3 w/ motor & trailer in Umatilla, OR - $500 11 years 1 month ago #82400

• riceman
  • riceman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Been out of boating a while, but couldn't pass up the chance to share this potential gem. had to dust off the keyboard and come share:

kpr.craigslist.org/boa/3980329309.html

Copy & paste of ad text:

Here is a chance to own a classic top of the line (for it's day) performance ski boat. This unique classic is only about 13 feet long and has it's original Evinrude 40hp outboard for any one looking to preserve the originality of her. I had some work done to the motor and got it running two summers ago, but still needed some help with the water cooling passages before it would be ready to run. If you are looking for a small performance boat that would put the new stuff such as ski doos and such to shame in class and ability, then slap a newer 4 stroke 80hp outboard on her for an incredible speed boat. Will seat 2 adults and 4 kids or 4 adults. Needs some minor work to be sea worthy, but she's a real classic beauty. There is even a collector society/club for the G3 ski boats. I have a clean and clear title on both the boat and trailer. Don't miss your chance to get her before summer is over. First 500.00 cash takes her home. Call or text 509-205-5226.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1959 G3 w/ motor & trailer in Umatilla, OR - $500 11 years 1 month ago #82404

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Go grab it man, go grab it!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Neil and Mary Ousnamer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle