Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moving and I have 5 days to sell

Moving and I have 5 days to sell 8 years 11 months ago #116303

I'm moving and I have 5 days to sell my project boat and trailer. Here's my Craigslist listingThis has been my winter restoration project for past few years and is 85% completed. All she needs is electrical harness, a motor and the cable steering connected, and a bit of the upholstery completed. and the trailer needs a light kit. During the restoration of this boat i tried to keep everything as close to original as possible..but better!! it was completely gutted and has all new stringers fiber-glassed in, and only west epoxy was used. 5200 marine sealant was also the only sealant used. No corners were cut!! It has added flotation and the hull was reinforced with 2 additional full layers of fiberglass. As if it wasn't a great enough boat in 1960 it is now better and even stronger!! The floor is super strong with again 2 full layers of fiberglass and it is painted with the speckle technique like you would have seen had you bought it new in 1960. I did however add an anti-slip grit to the floor paint. I have all new cable and new pully's, the steering wheel is original. all new switches and some new added lighting also. Much of the hardware etc is refurbished but original and some great enhancements have also been made. I have everything for you to complete the last 2 seats upholstery, numerous parts, bits, paints, pieces just about everything you'll need. The Glasspar Marathon is a rare classic boat and very hard to find and sought after. Glasspar became Larson boats back in the 1970's. This is a boat that will be greately appreciated by a true glasspar restorer! You'll be admired by everyone on the water and asked lots of intriqing questions. How much fun is that! Make a reasonable offer. I'm moving so must be sold by the 24th of October. Six 5 one, 8nine zero, seven 4 thirty.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Moving and I have 5 days to sell 8 years 11 months ago #116341

Where are you located?

Re:Moving and I have 5 days to sell 8 years 11 months ago #116344

Forest Lake, Minnesota

Re: Moving and I have 5 days to sell 8 years 11 months ago #116350

dclif917,

WELCOME ABOARD. - Wishing that you were closer.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: Moving and I have 5 days to sell 8 years 11 months ago #116380

How much you asking for the boat?
Do you have more pics?
You are only 2.5 hrs from me.

Re: Moving and I have 5 days to sell 8 years 11 months ago #116381

Hi yes I have numerous photos. Can you email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. its easier to send the pics.

Re: Moving and I have 5 days to sell 8 years 11 months ago #116397

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online