Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Collector in MN

Collector in MN 9 years 7 months ago #105604

• NJTriton
  • NJTriton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Has a bunch of boats and motors... minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/boa/4871500464.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

-Brian

Re: Collector in MN 9 years 7 months ago #105606

Talked with the gentleman a couple months back. He has a lot of boats ,motors and parts . very interesting guy. if you need something he mite have it. going to stop in this spring talk with the guy while I'm in the area . madbohunk safe boating

Re: Collector in MN 9 years 7 months ago #105660

That would be our boats. We are selling off many project boats and some very sweet originals. Engines and parts galore. We have been trying to down size for 2 years from 120 boats to 35. At one point we had some 150 motors too. Slowly it has gone down but this spring a ton of stuff must go. My health is getting worse and I just can't do what I used to do. I am going to start moving all the parts through Ebay this week.

Many of the boats we have had have been featured in the fiberglassics calendars over the years too. Those are for sale too.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online