Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: mark 75 impeller

mark 75 impeller 9 years 6 months ago #108000

Hey All,

I finally am to the point where I can start assembling the lower unit on my mark 75. Does anyone have a lead where I can find an impeller for it? I believe the part number is 47-30014. I did find one website that carries them, but he is asking $90, which seems kind of outrageous. If need be I will spend the money, but I wanted to see if any of you had cheaper leads first.

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:mark 75 impeller 9 years 6 months ago #108012

try Joe Poole, he is getting me parts for 3 different Mercs right now.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:mark 75 impeller 9 years 6 months ago #108014

here's one i found for 63.00
store.oldmercs.com/product_p/47-30041t.htm

Re:mark 75 impeller 9 years 5 months ago #108097

there is an ad on e-bay with that part number, the heading is OLD MERCURY REPLACEMENT IMPELLERS

Re:mark 75 impeller 9 years 5 months ago #108098

• ed-mc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 115
Scott, better jump on these before they are gone! I was sorely tempted but I know you need 'em more than I do!!

Re:mark 75 impeller 9 years 5 months ago #108149

www.liquidassetsonline.org , 63\'PowerCat14-C w/twin64\'650\'s,14\'Glen-L Zip w/Mark58E,58\'TeeNee,
Mark55AE,Mark55E,PairMark58E\\\'s,Mark58AE,Mark78AEL, 6-7RBM\'s.Keep EM\' Alive! Always looking to add to collection.

Re:mark 75 impeller 9 years 5 months ago #108181

Update:

Just for kicks I decided to call my local Merc dealer. They are very well known and have a lot of oddball and old parts in stock. unfortunately they did not have an impeller, but they told me according to their computer system one of their sister dealers had one in stock about an hour away. Called and bought the impeller over the phone and had it shipped to my door. . $35 plus $5 shipping. Not too bad and I had it in 2 days

Guy on the phone told me it was the last one in available in their computer system.

Incase anyone else is searching I came across this website. According to the parts numbers, this outdrive takes the same impeller and it says they have it in stock

www.marinepowerservice.com/BoatingStore/lookup_parts_mercyear2.cfm/coll_style/04/block_nbr/140/index_nbr/1565/doc_part_nbr/%2046940/requesttimeout/3000/search_text/38099/pickdrive/38099/path/%2046940/pickyear/0.cfm

Scott

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online