Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Windshield attachments

Windshield attachments 10 years 1 month ago #98993

A few years ago I bought a very nice used split windshield for my 19 foot Manatee. Finally the boat is painted and I am ready to mount my new (used) windshield. Alas I can not find a way to attach the windshield to the boat! The seller packaged the windshield very carefully. Other needed hardware was included. I think he included the necessary brackets and I have lost them. Does anyone know of a supplier for this type hardware? I can not find a manufacturer's name anywhere on the windshield and am at a loss. I feel very foolish! :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Arcadiainc

Re:Windshield attachments 10 years 1 month ago #99011

Hello,
I am unsure if we can help, but some pictures of your windshield would really help. If you cannot post some here, you possibly can text me some phone camera pictures (please e-mail me at the address below, and I will share my phone number with you). We do have some Manatee Boats items from when we were a dealership for them.

Regards,
Joe
www.fergusonpoolemarine.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Profile Picture:
E. Carl Kiekhaefer (Mercury Founder) & Joe Poole Sr. @ 1964 Mercury Dealer Meeting

Re:Windshield attachments 10 years 1 month ago #99038

Hi Joe- tried your email and had no luck. So I will post here. I did find a dime size decal stating "Water Bonnet Tempered Safety Glass".

Arcadiainc
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle