Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is it?

What is it? 10 years 3 months ago #97530

So along with the aluminum boat I posted about in the aluminum section, I came across this old thing in the same salvage yard this past weekend. I have no clue who made it but I try s about 14-15 ft and just plain cool. I've taken a liking to these style speed boats, I guess thats what I should call them..
Can anyone tell what it is? Btw, there was a boat I could get pictures of back in the trees and weeds that was protected by snakes and dragons. Come fall, I plan to return and get pictures of it. And I must say, I have never seen anything like it before. It almost resembles a whale, or ufo. (Crazy I know) but I'm excites about it and WILL have pics !
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:What is it? 10 years 3 months ago #97574

I don't know what it is for sure but Switzer came to mind as soon as I saw it.

Re:What is it? 10 years 3 months ago #97612

I should have looked for a hull number. I know better than to walk off without one. I sure do wish my yard was about 10 times the size it is because it would be full of these old boats.

Re:What is it? 10 years 2 months ago #97699

I agree, Switzer.

Re:What is it? 10 years 2 months ago #97732

I've seen some Switzer tri hulls sell for pretty high dollar. Is that brand rare or anything else special about them. Personally I haven't seen many but that means nothing really. I'm just wondering if I should try to take this thing home with me. It is a pretty neat looking boat. But small.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online