Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Classic Fiberglass Party.

Classic Fiberglass Party. 10 years 3 months ago #97474

Saturday, July 12, 2014, 1 to 5, Annapolis, MD. A classic fiberglass boat owner is opening his home to fellow enthusiasts.

Launch ramp is nearby, slips behind the house are available, food and soft drink will be provided. Free event.

Bring your boat or come just to enjoy the friendship with like-minded Fiberglass boat fans. Land display may be able to be worked out as the water on the South River in Annapolis is deemed brackish.

Tell me, Chris (Seabuddy) Brown, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 518-281-0045 if you need a launch ramp, slip, and the kind of beer you like.

Special offer… As a private individual, I will buy your beer! Need to hear from you by mid-day 7/10/2014 for proper planning.

P. S. this is not my home and I like wood, too, so figure on a mix of wood and glass boats.

Non-boat owners that have an interest in Classic Fiberglass boat are welcome, too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Classic Fiberglass Party. 10 years 3 months ago #97489

If we weren't coming over a week later, I could probably talk the Admiral into running over.

Thank you for the gracious offer. Pix are expected ;)

Re:Classic Fiberglass Party. 10 years 3 months ago #97505

OK.

Re:Classic Fiberglass Party. 10 years 3 months ago #97597

Bummer, I was just down there for the 4th! Have a great time.

Re:Classic Fiberglass Party. 10 years 2 months ago #97658

I need to close my offer. The marina launch ramp, food, drink and party supplies need to be frozen to be ordered, baked, etc.

I would be less than honest to not say that I am disappointed that no one from the board could come.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online