Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Anything Fiberglass" Boat Show in Minnesota

"Anything Fiberglass" Boat Show in Minnesota 10 years 3 months ago #97290

The Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum is hosting their annual boat show featuring "Anything Fiberglass" at next Saturday's (July 12) event held at Arrowwood Resort on Lake Darling. This is a casual, non-judged event bringing together wood, fiberglass, aluminum, or any other material that you can think of. Friday night's Skippers Dinner is what I consider the best of the best. If you are interested in showing your boat to an enthusiastic crowd, real camaraderie with skippers and spectators alike, this show is for you. Please visit their website at www.minnesotalakesmaritimemuseum.org for more information. I've included a photo from the museum. They have a deep commitment to glass.

Lee Wangstad
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:"Anything Fiberglass" Boat Show in Minnesota 10 years 3 months ago #97314

Thanks for putting up the post about the Alexandria boat show. Diane and I will be bringing a glass boat to show. We have attended this show several times over the years and find it to be very friendly to all attendees what ever material your boat is. Oh and if you can squeeze a tour of the Maritime Museum in town. You will find that well worth your time!

Re:"Anything Fiberglass" Boat Show in Minnesota 10 years 3 months ago #97363

Wish I was around to attend this great show again. I would have brought my 1966 Chris-Craft Corsair vintage fiberglass outboard.

The show is fun and the best part - the people. Nice and embracing and pleasant and they like boats. Plain and simple boats.

Andreas

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online