Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Other Dorsett catalina owners doing restore?

Other Dorsett catalina owners doing restore? 10 years 3 months ago #97198

Hi
I would like to get in contact with anyone doing restoration on Dorsett Catalina 1959 era - I have just started on mine an would really appreciate getting some feedback/advice as to what to do and things to watch out for. I am currently taking out all the rotted wood in the transom - I have stopped pending arrival of oscillating saw to get into some of the tight spots in there - I then plan to take up the inner deck flooring to replace rotten stringers - a few words of advice and encouragement would be great!!!!!

There was one member JonHolt who appears to have the exact same model boat with the same problems I have - would really like to get in contact for advice.

Thank you

Lee

PS not sure if there is a message section here but can send my e mail for direct contact if needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Other Dorsett catalina owners doing restore? 10 years 3 months ago #97242

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Lee if you will look in the upper right-hand corner of the screen there is a box called "Search Forum". You can type in Dorsett Catalina and pull up all the threads relating to that topic here, there have been several great projects!

Clicking on another member's avatar will take you to their profile page. One of the options there is to send them a Message, which the site converts to an email directly to the member.

There are all kinds of neat features here to help you find what you need, hope these few tips help. Welcome aboard, and good luck with your project!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle