Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello New Member

Hello New Member 10 years 3 months ago #96781

Hello All. Just thought I would get on here and Introduce myself. My Name is Tom, and I am the Proud Owner of a 1961 Squall King 16 foot Boat. Has got a 1963 Johnson Super Sea Horse 40 HP on it. Got the Boat, Motor, And Penco Trailer for 500.00, from my neighbor. Has not seen to much water in the last 20 years and has beeen kept in a Garage covered up. It is structered sound and have been going thru it and checking it out. Had to put in a partial new floor, and remount the Gas Tank hold downs and the Wife is making a New Top for it. Also had to rebuild the Lower End on the Motor. Got a new Primer Bulb, and she fired up 0n the second try. :) Just finished up the wiring on the Dash, and Mounting my New HummingBird Fish Finder. Should be in the Water before the 4th of July. Soon as I figure out how to do Pictures I will Post some for everyone to see. Thankyou and look forward to some reading,and talking here. Tom.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Hello New Member 10 years 3 months ago #96788

well im sorta a newbie too been here awhile but started contributing lately. glad you washed up. you sound like you have everything under control at this point but if you can stay and read a little you might pick up something for future use. i have learned to remove and replace a floor a transom an interior selecting gauges steering and a alot of other things i would never think of so figure the picture thing out and send a few of you and the wife and the boat. we can put your wife to work on here hahahah

billy
Attachments:

Re:Hello New Member 10 years 3 months ago #96797

Well Thankyou very much Billy. Look forward to meeting and talking to new people here. Tom.

Re:Hello New Member 10 years 3 months ago #96800

Welcome

I'm fairly new myself but am a member on another forum for 4 years now. I've been looking for a 10ft boat for my next project. Looking forward to reading about yours!

The ONLY Easy Day Was Yesterday

Re:Hello New Member 10 years 3 months ago #96803

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome aboard Tom, glad to have you join us. Here's a link you may find helpful for loading pics here;
www.fiberglassics.com/fiberglassics-forums/home/support/how-to-post-pictures

Mark

Re:Hello New Member 10 years 3 months ago #96945

Well Ty very much Paul. Looking forward to launching by this weekend coming up. Will keep all posted.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online