Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ACBS St. Clair Mi show

ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96491

I made it to the show today and was very impressed with all boats involved. I am a newer member to the site I believe around 3 yrs but I must say today was awesome! Today I met Terry,Del,Bill and sorry but I can't remember the young lady help me out Terry I missed out on Boats in the Belfry and XK 22 but eventually will get to meet.

Travis

I have to resize pictures but they are up on this sit currently I'm the webmaster

www.liquidassetsonline.org/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

www.liquidassetsonline.org , 63\'PowerCat14-C w/twin64\'650\'s,14\'Glen-L Zip w/Mark58E,58\'TeeNee,
Mark55AE,Mark55E,PairMark58E\\\'s,Mark58AE,Mark78AEL, 6-7RBM\'s.Keep EM\' Alive! Always looking to add to collection.

Re:ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96495

more pics
Attachments:

www.liquidassetsonline.org , 63\'PowerCat14-C w/twin64\'650\'s,14\'Glen-L Zip w/Mark58E,58\'TeeNee,
Mark55AE,Mark55E,PairMark58E\\\'s,Mark58AE,Mark78AEL, 6-7RBM\'s.Keep EM\' Alive! Always looking to add to collection.

Re:ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96496

pics
Attachments:

Re:ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96497

pics
Attachments:

Re:ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96498

pics
Attachments:

Re:ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96519

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you Travis for sharing the pics with us. ( I fixed your link for you.) It looks like the rest of us missed a GREAT show!

Mark

Re:ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96538

Outstanding, I was afraid I was going to miss a greta show and it looks like I did. Thanks for posting the pics.

Bob :P

Re:ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96577

• tey1967
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I can't believe I missed this show. Only live an hour away.

Re:ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96585

Hello Travis,

Thanks for posting the pictures.

The young lady in question was Becca aka Fin Girl.
And I guess you missed meeting KevFin.

But clearly you did not miss the fabulous finned Cadillac Sea Lark.
And can’t figure out how you could have missed this guy JAG.
But there is so much to see at these shows one day is really not enough time to take it all in.
I took nearly 400 pictures over the four days in Michigan and have many more to share.
Terry

Re:ACBS St. Clair Mi show 10 years 3 months ago #96599

The show was great, the boats were beautiful, a great venue, and the hospitality was wonderful. First time I have taken a glass boat to a show, and a long time since I took a wood boat. Our Larson looked pretty tame compared to some of the more radical designs on display. It was a real pleasure to meet so many nice folks. The Friday cruise was great, a nice chance to see the boats in motion, and we enjoyed a wonderful lunch on one of the Michigan Chapter Members private island.
My reintroduction to boat shows, and the ACBS wasa very positive experience, it might even inspire me to get some projects moving that have been on hold for a long time!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online