Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flying Scott

Flying Scott 10 years 3 months ago #96408

It's been a while since I posted about the vinyl decking material for my Scott. I've seen quite a few of them being restored on here since and it sparked my enthusiasm in finding the elusive material again. Well I'm happy to report that while not an absolutely perfect match, I found a product that will meet my standards. Yachtdeck is a company in San Diego, CA that makes a product called flexiteek. It comes in teak colors which are relatively easy to find but it also comes in a mahogany color. Mahogany and Holly or Mahogany and Black. They even offer a templating service if you're relatively local, or you can send them a template and they'll fabricate it for you. I'm pretty excited about this and will update as I go.

On another note... Found a pristine 75 hp Flying Scott motor in a barn in Illinois. Picked it up for a hundred bucks! :) Finally things are looking up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Flying Scott 10 years 3 months ago #96416

pirateblack,

WELCOME ABOARD.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Flying Scott 10 years 3 months ago #96442

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome back pirateblack. Looks like some interesting stuff, share some pics when you get a chance.
yachtdeck.com/

Looks to be a similar product to SeaDek?
www.seadek.com/t-colors-landing.aspx

Mark

Re:Flying Scott 10 years 3 months ago #96560

Thanks for the tip i will check them out. I was only about a week from shelling out the $500+ that it would cost me to get the 3M vinyl. Since I am in SD this might even be a better choice.
Tyson

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online