Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: hey everyone things are looking up.

hey everyone things are looking up. 10 years 3 months ago #96096

hi guys and gals,,,,,,, i have some good news. i took the advise and starting looking at other avenues, and the first thing i did was look a little closer to home about 20 minutes from the house i found southern bumper exchange small family type. i took the parts i cant replace , bow light name plates step pad rings my two large cleats and that rope bollard. we sat and priced everything out .. they will do the bow light and the name plates are pot metal they will do those, so all in all the chroming will cost 755.00.. but they are about 8 to 10 weeks out for doing them so i have about 6 weeks to pay for them before they start. i spend a 100 dollars on a good weekend. so i am happy with the price and the people doing the work.
i will show them off as soon as i get them back...

billy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:hey everyone things are looking up. 10 years 3 months ago #96114

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Ata boy Billy, glad you found the right source on the plating! Sorry I kind of forgot about your thread, is that the place on 85 Circle (off Clark Howell Hwy) in College Park?

Mark

Re:hey everyone things are looking up. 10 years 3 months ago #96135

yeah..... right around the corner, the owner was plating too so i know he is wanting to put out a good product. thanks mark

Re:hey everyone things are looking up. 10 years 3 months ago #96150

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
I think you'll be more than happy with his work, I know of several classic car restorers who won't use anybody but him! (Pierce Arrows, T Model Fords, etc.) Right across the street from him is one of the best welders (aluminum and anything/everything metal!) that I know of, called Zappa's. Same deal, family business been around for several generations if you ever need them.

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle