Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Papers for a whitehouse

Papers for a whitehouse 14 years 3 months ago #9595

I got a whitehouse with out any papers on it was wondering if anybody might have papers for one that is no long going to be used. Its to dam hard here to go through the carp here to get some.
Mike aka pathfinderz1
PS
Email me if you want to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Papers for a whitehouse 13 years 6 months ago #28559

Hey, we were just reading your post and wondering if you had any luck finding papers? We have the same problem, can't find any HIN on the boat anywhere. There is no title or anything we could use to make it legal. It still needs a lot of work, but we want to try and locate papers as soon as we can.

Thank you,
the Daileys

Re:Papers for a whitehouse 13 years 6 months ago #28564

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
IF i could not register the boat because of all the loopholes this is what I would do. Buy the cheapest,oldest boat I could find,Craigs or a junkyard,that has papers.Register that and put those numbers on the Whitehouse.IF I get pulled over by the water police they MAY ask for and glance at the reg,to see thats its up to date and not stolen.I have never seen them look at the HIN numbers on the transom and being pre 1972 they were not mandatory.I boat on the Niagara river and have been stopped by Canadian and American authorities and never asked for a reg. Drivers or fishing license thats about it.They went all out post 9-11 being on the river after dark,which is one of the best times to go Musky fishing,hence the being stopped a few times.They are not going to know the difference between a 1966 Whitehouse and a 1969 Glastron/Starcraft/MfG whatever.As far as I am concerened I did my part by giving money to the already bloated polticians that run whatever state I live in.I am not saying that you should break one of the thousands of laws they have, just bend it into the grey area and play stupid.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:Papers for a whitehouse 13 years 6 months ago #28568

I had somebody that was going to register my boat in their state for me to get a title but lost his address.
Mike aka pathfinderz1

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6314 guests and one member online