Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Michigan Chapter ACBS Show just around the corner!

Michigan Chapter ACBS Show just around the corner! 10 years 4 months ago #95023

• JAG
  • JAG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Yup!!
It's almost here, the great Michigan Chapter Show featuring "Classic Glass: this year as our Marquis Boat! All registration forms are on line now at the Michigan Chapter web site so fill them out and send them in now if you are planning on attending. The show is the weekend of June 21st and all event schedules are on line now at out web site www.michacbs.com/
You must have your registration in no later than June 7th in order to be included in the printed program.
See you at the show!!
JAG
John Gambill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS Show just around the corner! 10 years 4 months ago #95342

Hello JAG,

Got the hotel and the check is in the mail to the chapter. We intend to be there early on Thursday.

Glen Steinberg has his room reserved and is working on the registration forms now.

Last I heard Kevfin is in as is Bill A.

We are showing Mama Mia! next weekend on Lake Michigan at the Chicago In-Water Boat show at the 31st street harbor.

The Blackhawk Chapter has again been invited by the NMMA to participate in this great event on Chicago’s beautiful lakefront. Weather forecast looks good so far and we also plan a Classic Boat Parade from the harbor and down the Chicago River on Friday morning.

A few good shots of last year’s show.

Terry

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS Show just around the corner! 10 years 4 months ago #95531

It’s just two weeks before we show our Classic Glasspars at ACBS Michigan Chapters Boat Show and Rendezvous June 20th thru 22nd

It really will be a special show this year in that the featured boat is “Classic Glass”.

Let’s show our Glass in Michigan!
Attachments:

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS Show just around the corner! 10 years 4 months ago #95553

Looking forward to the show and the Friday activities. Bringing our 1969 Larson 17' Volero. The boat has been in our family since it was brand new, and I was in second grade.(I'll only be 52 for a few more weeks). It's been a while since I have been to an ACBS show, I'm excited classic glass now is an accepted part of the ACBS family.

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS Show just around the corner! 10 years 3 months ago #95913

• Shelby18
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm pretty sure my Buehler will be there. I'm just not sure if I can make it.

Great to be on board.
Rick

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS Show just around the corner! 10 years 3 months ago #95965

I'll be there but boatless. Looking foreward to meeting the "Fiberglassic Crew"

Travis

www.liquidassetsonline.org , 63\'PowerCat14-C w/twin64\'650\'s,14\'Glen-L Zip w/Mark58E,58\'TeeNee,
Mark55AE,Mark55E,PairMark58E\\\'s,Mark58AE,Mark78AEL, 6-7RBM\'s.Keep EM\' Alive! Always looking to add to collection.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online