• Page:

TOPIC: boat museum pipe dream

boat museum pipe dream 10 years 4 months ago #94975

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
If I ever hit it really REALLY big on the stock market, I'd love to build a boat museum in Wisconsin Dells a really BIG boat museum. Been mulling it over in my head the last few days. Instead of isles to walk through, set it up so the guests would ride in little fiberglassic boats on an under water rail system connected to the bow and stern of the boat via cables going to all four corners of the trolley to give the actual feel of floating (only the isles would be water filled chanels the displays would be on dry land), make the throttle lever control forward and stop options, so they can take in the displays.
Also have a nice gift shop with unique boat related gifts, as well as have a restaurant boat themed of course, overlooking the water... maybe even have a showroom selling restored classics and classic parts and services, the restoration work could be don here in my shops.....
Well, Lets hope I hit it big on the market this year lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:boat museum pipe dream 10 years 4 months ago #94981

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
joe, what a great dream would be real cool set up. all I dream about is finding a cabin cruiser close to me and something in my price range. lol frog

Re:boat museum pipe dream 10 years 4 months ago #94986

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you Frog, Lol any boat in our price range, the cost of purchasing the boat is the initial down payment to what we really want, after many man hours and parts and materials to getting them right lol.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:boat museum pipe dream 10 years 4 months ago #94993

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
AAAANNND found the perfect location for the Museum, of course, not for sale, owned by the boat tour company, most likely held to keep any competition from moving in on their territory on the upper dells.. That whole slice of land from Illinois Ave all the way to the little house next to the bridge. Yep pipe dream for sure lol..

maps.google.com/maps?q=43.632173,-89.773901&ll=43.631964,-89.773675&spn=0.002776,0.004136&num=1&t=h&z=18
Attachments:

Re:boat museum pipe dream 10 years 4 months ago #94998

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Captain Shake. I don't mean to jump in on your thread here, but I have an offer for Frog.

I have a cabin cruiser Frog.
1962 27 foot Tollycraft. 327 Gray Marine.
We could start a separate thread and run through the paces there.
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:boat museum pipe dream 10 years 4 months ago #95001

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
thanks neil, i'am going to have to pass. it is just too big and way far away. but I still look at you 6 cyl mercs . lol frog

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online