Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1960 larson sealion day cruiser

1960 larson sealion day cruiser 10 years 4 months ago #94497

Well guys I have decided with the encouragement of my wife who has put a limit on the amount of boats I can have at one time, to sell the Larson sealion I pick up this spring. It needs a total restoration, but seeing it is kind of a rare duck I think it would be well worth the effort for someone to spend the time to make it new again. The gelcoat is pretty bad and the windshields will need to be replaced which shouldn't be to bad because they are Plexiglas. The floor, stringers and transom will also need to be replaced in my opinion. I thought I would offer it to you guys here on fiberglassic first. If you have any questions fell free to email me, I have posted an add in the glassified as well for more pictures.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1960 larson sealion day cruiser 10 years 4 months ago #94510

Well very sorry to hear that but I know how that goes all too well! :)

Bob

Re:1960 larson sealion day cruiser 10 years 4 months ago #94512

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
are you sure you want to sell her? maybe just hide it out of sight for a while and she will forget all about it....

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:1960 larson sealion day cruiser 10 years 4 months ago #94516

Ya I'm pretty sure the best thing to do is pass this one along for someone else to care for. I have reached the end of the wife's rope and if I plan on continuing this hobby, the fleet must be reduced. Besides I would not get around to it for a very long time even if I did keep it. Joe you should buy it I will give you a good deal on it plus I have a title for it :laugh:

Re:1960 larson sealion day cruiser 10 years 4 months ago #94888

Well I sold the Larson sealion today. :( But on the bright side the guy that bought it was very excited to get it, and said he planed on starting the restoration right away. I did tell him about fiberglassic so maybe we will see him on here.

Re:1960 larson sealion day cruiser 10 years 4 months ago #94891

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
congrats. I'm glad someone bought her before me, at the rate i am going, It'll be a hundred years before I got to her, lol.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online