TOPIC: Midwest All-Classics Boat Show

Midwest All-Classics Boat Show 10 years 4 months ago #94490

• Terrydi
  • Terrydi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
Hello All,

The Star Zenith Boat Club on the Rock River in Beloit WI is again welcoming the Florida Glasspar Club to hold the 18th annual Midwest All-Classics Boat Show at the clubs historic facility.

The club is hosting an open house and the boat show Saturday August 16th and welcomes all. The club house is located on an island on the beautiful Rock River and is a perfect setting to show classic boats in the water or on land along with vintage tow vehicles.

More information at:
www.boatsinthebelfry.com/shows_events.html

Last year’s video:

Let me know if you’re interested,
Terry
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Midwest All-Classics Boat Show 10 years 4 months ago #94551

Thanks for the notice Terry, hope you have a great show!!

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:Midwest All-Classics Boat Show 10 years 4 months ago #95210

• Terrydi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks Dave,

Now a message from Becca for all the outlanders coming in for our show.

Please mark your calendars because we hope to see you at Beloit's own 2014 Midwest All-Classics Boat Show scheduled for August 15 and 16, 2014 at Star Zenith Boat Club.

I have reserved a block of 10 rooms at Rodeway Inn, but that can be added to based on attendance. The price for reserving a room at Rodeway Inn will be 59.99 + tax, for an approximate total of 63.29. You can call any time 2 weeks prior to the show to be guaranteed a room. The address and phone number to the hotel is

Rodeway Inn
2956 Milwaukee Rd.
Beloit, WI 53511
608-364-4000

If you are bringing a boat and would like a room facing the parking lot so that you may keep an eye on your boat, let the front desk know you are bringing one when making your reservation. If you would like to stay at a different hotel than Rodeway Inn, please email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and I will send you a list of other hotel options.

If you know anyone who maybe interested in attending the show, please either give them one of our printed flyers that Terry has posted or get them in contact with Terry, KevFin, or myself.

Becca
fingirl121

Fingirl with our friend Jeff aka Ponyboy in 2012 at Beloit
Attachments:

Re:Midwest All-Classics Boat Show 10 years 2 months ago #98068

Thank you, Terry, for posting that here and exploiting me with that picture!

Re:Midwest All-Classics Boat Show 10 years 2 months ago #98624

• Terrydi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Hello Becca,

You are so welcome.

Hello Everyone,

We are cruising full speed ahead through the summer of 2014 and on course for the Midwest All-Classics Boat Show at the Star Zenith Boat Club in Beloit WI. I hope everybody has had some time to spend out on the water and now our event gives us one more chance to get these Classic Boats wet.

Friday August 15th late afternoon we will have a meet and greet at the Rock Restaurant on the west bank of the Rock River just south of the Boat club. Boat launching will be available at the Boat Club and also north of the club at Jerry’s Sport Services. You can launch early and cruise to the restaurant. Overnight mooring is available at the Boat Club.

Also on Friday evening Friends of the Riverfront will present live music entertainment at Harry’s Pavilion on the east bank at Riverside Park.

Saturday August 16th we are showing the boats at the Star Zenith Boat Club on the Rock River. Slips will be available both on the river and in the lagoon. Or if preferred show your boat on land in the newly paved parking lot. We run the boats in the afternoon and later have dinner at the historic Benedetti’s Supper Club.

Sunday August 17th visit KevFin’s "Fin City" downriver outside Rockton IL and see the incomparable collection of strange boats in the “Boat Cave”.

Come up for the whole weekend or just stop by on Saturday and see the boats and have a Bratwurst and some ice cream. The Star Zenith Boat Club is on a private island and is a great place to enjoy a summer day on the river.

Star Zenith Boat Club
2680 Riverside Dr
Beloit, WI 53511
608-365-7247

Jerry's Sports Services
3100 S Riverside Dr
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 365-4520

The Rock Bar and Grill
101 Maple Ave
Beloit, WI 53511
608) 363-7625

Harry C. Moore Pavilion
Riverside Park
1160 Riverside Drive
Beloit WI 53511

Benedetti's Supper Club
3232 Riverside Dr
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 362-9917

Any questions regarding the show and activities please visit:
www.boatsinthebelfry.com/shows_events.html
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call Terry 847-612-9452

Hosted by the Midwest Chapter - Florida Glasspar Club

Thanks and let me know if you can come up and Rock the Rock with us.
Terry
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online