Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Boat Show meeting and request for attendence there

Boat Show meeting and request for attendence there 10 years 5 months ago #92513

Dear ACBS members & friends,

It saddens me to say that Dominic & I will be stepping back from the boat festival to attend to Dominic's (our registration chair) health issues. We are in the beginning stages of our boat festival planning and are in great need of your assistance as we move through the planning stages. This means we need volunteers to step forward and take the lead on a few committees. I'll be in the background able to assist where ever I can with any questions you may have. The majority of the assistance is on site volunteering during the show and in the set up and tear down, but there are a few jobs we need filled for preshow planning.

Chuck Warner has generously volunteered to step in for me as Festival Chair if I am not able to be there. He will continue as Dock Master, but will need an assistant.
Ray Glenn will be our lead for registration, he'll be the go to for any questions you may have about the registration and working closely with Paul Warner & Bob Hamilton. Registration is a huge job so they will need help as the show gets closer and onsite.
Steve Izant is our volunteer chair This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , but he can always use assistance prior to the show making calls. Please let Steve know what you can do to assist!!!
Our festival planning meeting dates are on the web site. Our next meeting is April 22 at 7:00PM at the Conte-Lubrano Bldg 130 Lubrano Dr, Annapolis MD lower level in community room.
Remember this is your festival and cannot run without you!!!

My main concerns are the first 4 items below. Please contact me if you would like to volunteer be the committee lead or volunteer for these events. I could get you up to speed on what was done in the past.

We need committee/volunteers for the following:

Friday Capt's Party:
Purchase/order food
Committee to arrange details
Volunteers to assist set up & clean up
Judges Lunches
Volunteer to arrange Judges lunches for Saturday
Sunday Continental Breakfast committee
Purchase food
Set up/clean up (assisted by Jim & Ida Heelan, CBMM)
Sunday Awards Picnic
Lead to arrange the picnic set up
Volunteers to assist in set up tables, drink tables & awards area
Set up Floating Docks (Wed/Thurs)
Assist Chucks team in getting docks in and anchored
Water Display
Dock Master's assistant
Launch Ramp volunteers
Line handlers
Land Display
Assist with arranging the land display layout
Onsite: volunteers in key areas to guide vehicles
Kid's Program;
contact Diana Shotwell This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to learn how you can run the kids program
We need volunteers to learn how to run
Volunteers to assist during the show
Vendors
Volunteers to assist John & Nancy getting the vendor tent ready

Maryann Fiaschetti
2014 ACBS/CBC Festival Chair
410-320-7140

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Boat Show meeting and request for attendence there 10 years 5 months ago #92514

chris (seabuddy) brown
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
518-281-0045

Re:Boat Show meeting and request for attendence there 10 years 5 months ago #92515

April 22 at 7:00PM at the Conte-Lubrano Bldg 130 Lubrano Dr, Annapolis MD lower level is the meeting. Come to this meeting, hear how it goes, and then make up your mind. All can come to the meeting. We are a fun club, like friends and lovers of classic fiberglass and wood boats.

Re:Boat Show meeting and request for attendence there 10 years 5 months ago #92523

letter was from our Festival Chair

Re:Boat Show meeting and request for attendence there 10 years 5 months ago #92555

Need folks to come to the meeting.

Re:Boat Show meeting and request for attendence there 10 years 5 months ago #92597

I would like to bring this up one more time, Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online