Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1967 Chrysler Charger

1967 Chrysler Charger 10 years 6 months ago #92243

Here she is. I am looking for any resources that will help me with restoration/maintenance/history. Parts for this craft are semi-impossible to find. It has a very unique bow light that I found early on in my ownership and now I am amazed I found one. I would like to have as much original hardware as possible. I finally gave up on the emblem and had a vinyl decal made for the Charger name plate. A starboard side rub rail cap was knocked off last season and I don't think I will ever locate another one. I've collected ads featuring my boat and now I am looking for the toy model of it. If anyone has any tips or suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 1967 Chrysler Charger 10 years 6 months ago #92253

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Wefco will have the rub rail.All the hardware is outsourced so things like wheels and lights can be found on Ebay and on this site in the classifieds.Whats with the grinder on the stern deck ?

cool runnings Mr 88

Re: 1967 Chrysler Charger 10 years 6 months ago #92291

Anchor Cranker.

Re:1967 Chrysler Charger 9 years 5 months ago #109147

if you have not found rub rail pc. let me know. Own 3 Chargers but scrapped out a fourth. may have pc.

Re:1967 Chrysler Charger 9 years 5 months ago #109171

• l98tpi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Heck boats 5 years old you cant get OEM parts for. Mostly look for generic replacements since that is were most manufactures got their parts in the first place. Trouble is a lot of that older stuff is NLA so you surf EBay and use the closest thing you can find. Most of the pot metal trim can be repaired and re-plated, but its $$$.

Boats: 76 Chrysler Conqueror S3, 61 Larson Playmate. Outboards: 76 Chrysler 105, 70 Chrysler 70, 57 Evinrude Bigtwin 35, 80 Johnson 35 looper, 74 Chrysler 45, 67 Mercury 650SS, and others.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online