Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cabin Fever videos.

Cabin Fever videos. 10 years 8 months ago #89378

OK, How about a few vids from a warmer time and place. I'm bouncing off the walls. picasaweb.google.com/100216768012618772116/January112014#5967713747691593202

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Cabin Fever videos. 10 years 8 months ago #89380

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
At least you can still bounce. If I jumped I'd shatter like a deep frozen fig leaf. Warming up to the 20's later this week. Time to roll down the car windows and wear short sleeve shirts.

Re:Cabin Fever videos. 10 years 8 months ago #89385

• Nautilus
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 58
Taken awhile back and not the greatest quality but still entertaining, I think...almost enough to make me wish I still owned her...almost!

Mentor to the unenlightened!

"Never allow logic to interfere with a boat purchase." - J. S. Hadley
"Vintage quality beats new junk every time." - J. S. Hadley
"Anything supposed to do two things does both of them half-assed." - J. S. Hadley
"Success makes...

Re:Cabin Fever videos. 10 years 8 months ago #89387

• Nautilus
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 58
I ran across this video on Woody Boater. It was taken in the summer of 1929...a few month before the stock market crash! OK, so some of it is "family stuff" but stay tuned! Lots of interesting things to see, especially the boats! The cars are interesting too, not to mention the ladies fashions and that crazy bathing suit that guy is wearing. It's a slice of time well worth watching.

www.woodyboater.com/classic-boat-art/the-summer-of-1929-on-lake-winnipesaukee-in-30-minutes-ish/

Mentor to the unenlightened!

"Never allow logic to interfere with a boat purchase." - J. S. Hadley
"Vintage quality beats new junk every time." - J. S. Hadley
"Anything supposed to do two things does both of them half-assed." - J. S. Hadley
"Success makes...

Re:Cabin Fever videos. 10 years 8 months ago #89390

Hate me if ya'll want however today the sun came out and temp got to mid 60s. Tomorrow it is (they say) going to get to the low 70s sun and no wind to speak of...you all know where I am going to be tomorrow as soon as early services are out....Think it will be wrong to drag the boat and trailer with me as not have to go back to the house after services????

CAVU

Re:Cabin Fever videos. 10 years 8 months ago #89392

I found these on my phone.

Here I am in my 11.5' 1970 Sears Aluminum Tin Can. The turd brown paint keeps the water out so don't knock it. I sold this outboard it was too much for it. I have a brand new Coleman/Parsun Yami Clone 5hp I used most of last season.

Here's the 5 I don't know why I had the engine cover off it. Maybe I was trying to get some more air in. When I changed the oil it smelled like it was running rich and the cover is REALLY restrictive for air flow. In a single cylinder engine for every gallon of gasoline burned upto 12000 gallons of air goes along for the ride.

Re:Cabin Fever videos. 10 years 8 months ago #89398

Suppose to be 30's here tomorrow, may have to put my bathing suit on and work on the boat! LOL

Bob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online