Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035

Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035 10 years 8 months ago #88740

About seven weeks ago MarkS posted an Atlanta Craigslist add for two Aristo Craft Fun Liners in Dadeville AL (about 15 minutes from our lake cabin).

My brother in-law has always liked the glass Aristo Crafts so I mentioned that ad to him. He didn't think he could get the wife to agree to buying them so the issue died. Now he says he's interested in the boats if still available, and if I will store (hide them) in our warehouse .

Unfortunately, the add has expired and I never wrote down the phone number. Did any of you keep a copy of the ad, or contact the seller?

If so, I would appreciate getting the seller's contact information if you are willing to share.

Dale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035 10 years 8 months ago #88749

dmstwo,

WELCOME ABOARD.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035 10 years 8 months ago #88774

I contacted and had the seller agree to sell me the trailer of one of them and then and hour later he sold both of them

Re: Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035 10 years 8 months ago #88798

Thanks Atlasrob. I appreciate the quick feedback.

Best regards, Dale

Re: Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035 10 years 8 months ago #88974

Hi dmstwo
I saw your post about aristo craft funliner. I am from VT and have one up there. I am visiting my daughter here in the Greenville SC Area. If you are interested in a 17 funliner or a 19 I/O I may be able to help you with a location of each. PM me at my e-mail
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Fred

Re: Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035 10 years 8 months ago #89004

Dale, I live in Dadeville myself. if you know the area there are probably several Aristocrafts around. there is a boat salvage in Camp Hill right across from a motorcycle salvage on old 280. there is also a guy w/a boat repair shop near 49/14 intersection in tallassee who i believe has one sitting there. they used to be real common on the lake back in the 70s, mustve sold em at one of the marinas, so they shouldnt be to hard to find around here.

Lance

Re: Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035 10 years 8 months ago #89023

bamabound,

WELCOME ABOARD.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035 10 years 8 months ago #89045

Hi vtflatlander and bamabound,

Thanks for the reply.

vtflatlander, I do like the Funliners, but I'm not in the market for one for myself. My inquiry was based solely on my brother in-laws interest. The fact that the two of them were inboards, and so close, is what made them a viable choice. Good luck finding a good home for yours.

Bamabound, Thanks for the info. I've seen both salvage yards in passing, but have never stopped. Maybe the next time my brother in-law visits we will go check them out.

My typical interests tend toward the woodies (especially Centurys) and the iconic glass boats (Rienell Jet flights, Lone Star Meteors, Arena Crafts, etc.). PM me with your contact details and maybe we can get together some day. I live in New Orleans but am generally up at the lake a couple times a month.

Dale
Attachments:

Re:Old post in sightings: Pair of Aristcraft #87035 10 years 7 months ago #89736

Boats are at Jim Forrester's place Along I-85 S around exit 35 I believe Easley-Greenville SC area. You can see the place with boats everywhere right from I-85 He has all kinds of old boats there.
Fred

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online