Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Classic Boat Show expenses, travel, room, board?

Classic Boat Show expenses, travel, room, board? 10 years 8 months ago #88313

Time to address your Classic Boat Show upcoming spring, summer, fall plans.

I go to as many as seven events a year.

Room pricing, in one case, goes from $80 about a 100 days out from a show to $200 a night two weeks out from the show.... for the same room.

Some folks camp, but not all shows allow camping.

Plan ahead and one may save money.... lots of money.

Your thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Classic Boat Show expenses, travel, room, board? 10 years 8 months ago #88325

• StevieB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
It would be real nice if we could truly plan by having an up to date calendar listed on the website with all upcoming shows, with postings showing when a new show was added.

Regards,
StevieB

Re:Classic Boat Show expenses, travel, room, board? 10 years 8 months ago #88326

• StevieB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
By the way, after a quick review of the calendar on the website, only "5" shows were posted for 2013. When we know of one, we need to post and provide details. I am just as guilty by not posting those shows that I know of. Somehow we need a link in the site that shows when a show is put on the calendar. Maybe there is one already that I am not aware of ......... your thoughts?

Re:Classic Boat Show expenses, travel, room, board? 10 years 8 months ago #88327

Here are two very good ones, but all shows are not yet posted yet.

www.acbs.org/calendar/

www.nmma.org/shows/nmma/calendar.aspx

Re:Classic Boat Show expenses, travel, room, board? 10 years 8 months ago #88338

Are there any good shows in Southern California?

Re:Classic Boat Show expenses, travel, room, board? 10 years 8 months ago #88347

I, chris (seabuddy) brown was a member of the board of the SCMA, the group that puts on the boat shows in southern California. New Mgt since I served on the board, but what do you want to know?

I was also a member of the So. Ca. chapter of the ACBS and attended their Lake Arrowhead Show for some years. Again, what do you want to know?

Re:Classic Boat Show expenses, travel, room, board? 10 years 8 months ago #88348

contact Robert Gaestel
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for a May, 2014 show in California, for example.

Re:Classic Boat Show expenses, travel, room, board? 10 years 8 months ago #88349

There is a June 7th, 2014 in Southern California. Attend a pre-show planning meeting and then, and only then, either ride in your boat at the show or get a boat ride in someone Else's Classic.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online