Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newbie to FiberGlassics

Newbie to FiberGlassics 10 years 9 months ago #88048

I just wanted to say "HI". I spoke with the guy that runs this website before I joined it and started posting as I own Dyna-Ski Boats. Dyna-Ski Boats are based on Hydrodyne Water Ski Boats. This siteis interesting to me and perhaps I can help some of you out with my opinions and information as I have been messing with Hydrodyne Outboard Water Ski Boats since the 1970's when I first started show skiing.

I have several project boats that someday I hope to get to.

Check out my profile and drop me an email if you like. I get lots of them but I do my best to get back to people.

Dyna-Ski Pete
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dyna-Ski Pete

Re:Newbie to FiberGlassics 10 years 9 months ago #88054

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
welcome aboard, i'am sure your experience will be helpful to a lot of our members. frog p/s your only a newbie here once, and then your a fellow Glass Head. lol

Re:Newbie to FiberGlassics 10 years 9 months ago #88067

Well put Frog!

Pete, welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!! All experience is welcome. Let's face it there's more than one way to skin a cat, umm maybe that should be "skin a boat". ;)

Bob

Re:Newbie to FiberGlassics 10 years 9 months ago #88070

Welcome. I am in the final stages of a rebuild of a Hydrodyne 18 I-O Tournament skier.

www.fiberglassics.com/glassic-forums/home/the-70-s-disco-fiber/hydrodyne-skier-18-i-o

I have documented it better on the Hydrodyners website but it is a much less busy site than this so I'll ask you here, know anyone with a pylon for an 18 I-O?

Thanks, Bernie

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online