Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes !

GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #87805

• DLB68
  • DLB68's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
ok Back months ago I posted a few boats in the Glassifieds . I see the post are gone , so i will make this a little easier ! My email is dlb68 @ YMail.com ... If the BOAT is sitting on the ground , It is most likely FREE ! If It is sitting on a Trailer, The cost is roughly the scrap value of the metal in / on the vessel. I know there is a Lake & Sea ,there are just to many to list.I remember (a Tahiti that I want ) a complete Bonanza , Mark Twains, Arrowglass , Fabuglass , Ranger , Bass Cat .There is another small cruiser , simular to the Reinell I am Redoing. A House Boat , a Pontoon boat,Glasspar , Glastron,There is at least one Mon Ark , A Mark Twain Tri Sonic ( Designed By Roy Rogers ) There are 2 , 4 and 6 cylinder Merc's ... Force ,Rudes , Johnsons , and Even a Bearcat 55 ( 4 cycle )with the original 4 blade prop. Some have tilt and trim , some dont. Some of these are complete boat motor trailer , some are barebones .. some need more repair than others and one or two need to be washed, waxed and a power unit ... All of these are sitting in Arkansas about 25 miles south of the Missouri state line . I can be there to help load them on your trailer.And to help any way i can beyond that .The lady's husband passed away and she just wants the boats gone for the most part, I figure If she say it is free to ME , i give her something for it anyway , ( terry bass boat ,a 1958- 35 super sea horse and trailer = $50. It took 5 minutes to fire the motor up ) The boats are cheap enough ,If your looking to have A boat to play with and Enjoy . Thanks All,,,,
God Bless ! David Bradberry aka DLB68...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Keeping History Alive , is all we can hope for.We take only the memories when we leave,The wake of waves lives on.

Re:GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #87806

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
"Good on Ya" for trying to get these orphans adopted out David. I don't even want to think about what might happen if somebody decides they need to clear the land out quickly! :ohmy:

Mark

Re:GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #87807

I need to be closer.
Attachments:

Re:GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #87813

If you go there and grab a bunch of pictures, that would probably help move some of them...

Re:GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #87860

I could use a trailer for a 77 aristocraft nineteen, single or tandem axle

Re:GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #87939

I wish you luck with getting homes for those boats. I need a hard top for an Aristocraft 17 Funliner But I live in Vermont or I am sure one or two would be going my way also.

Re:GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #87968

Do a walk thru and post a video on YouTube. I d love to see that.

Re:GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #87971

• DLB68
  • DLB68's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Now That Is An Exellent Idea ! I will get that done and make a day of it . It will take me all day because i never want to leave the place once i get there ! Any preference as to the music for the video ? Dueling Banjo's perhaps ?

Keeping History Alive , is all we can hope for.We take only the memories when we leave,The wake of waves lives on.

Re:GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #88162

Great idea. I'm like you, I love old graveyards like that, don't think that people don't care, I love that stuff.

Re:GraveYard With Many Boats Looking For Homes ! 10 years 9 months ago #88163

If I lived closer, I might just pick up a project boat. Too bad.

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online