• Page:

TOPIC: Michigan Chapter ACBS 2014 Show!

Michigan Chapter ACBS 2014 Show! 10 years 9 months ago #87520

• JAG
  • JAG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Greetings to all and for sure all the very best for the coming New Year!
I know it's early but wanted to get the news out as early as possible in regard to our Michigan Chapter ACBS big event for 2014
The event will be held at the beautiful Saint Clair Michigan Municipal Marina and our Marquis boat this year will be Classic Glass! I have pushed for this for many years and now it is happening! There will be three award areas, Best Cruiser, Best Inboard/IO,and Best Outboard. The marina is absolutely beautiful with over three million dollars spent on new floating docks and a nice launch ramp on site. You are walking distance to down town as well as the beautiful Saint Clair River.The show dates are June 20th through June 22nd 2014 and you can keep up to date on information about the show by occasionally visiting our web site at: www.michacbs.com I have placed more contact info below.As always this event follows ACBS guide lines and the cut off year to be able to register your boat is 1975. The show always has a very good turn out and you can expect upwards of 100 boats in participation.You will have a great time! As time moves along I will also make updated post here.
Best Regards,
John Gambill
JAG
6/20-22/14 Annual Michigan Chapter Antique & Classic Boat Show at the St. Clair Marina, St. Clair, Michigan. Contact Greg Lewandowski, 248-391-1826, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or Alan Brenner This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Registration forms will be available on-line in April or in the May Channel Marker.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS 2014 Show! 10 years 9 months ago #87525

• Shelby18
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Awesome!!! I'm sure my Buehler will be there.

Great to be on board.
Rick

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS 2014 Show! 10 years 9 months ago #87561

John,
It would be nice to bring my Clipper back to the old stomping grounds but the brackish Potomac has managed to pit up my chrome so she really isn't show worthy now. Doubt I can get it all re-chromed, for a decent price, in time.

Bob

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS 2014 Show! 10 years 9 months ago #87563

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Don't worry about the chrome, we like all good fun boats. Condition does not need to be perfect, we just want a nice show with lots of good old boats. Heck, I took my XK to Branson to the ACBS International Show when it was a basket case before I had even started the restoration and had a great time, just show up and enjoy yourself.
JAG

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS 2014 Show! 10 years 9 months ago #87590

I'll have to see if I can fit it into the schedule for work so I don't get stuck around that weekend. It would be good to get back on the lake and hit some of the old spots, Sand Island, Strawberry Island etc.. Of course Sand Island may not even exist anymore. We used to put in at Metro Beach sometimes. It's been over 32 years since I've been back on Lake St. Claire. I actually found a hand made map of the lake with all the hot spots that I think my grandfather made.

Bob

Re:Michigan Chapter ACBS 2014 Show! 10 years 9 months ago #87604

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
32 years is way to long, remember, we don't live forever, times a wastin, come home.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online