Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: thinking about selling ?????

thinking about selling ????? 10 years 10 months ago #86792

I've been thinking about selling a boat that I was going to restore this winter. It's a 1958 bee line sapphire. Boat is really good condition, all the hardware are there including the windshield. I'm wondering if this would be a good time to sell or wait till spring. Is there much interest in this type boat. I would like some honest input from fellow boaters. I'm just thinking about some options on this boat project. Thanks guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: thinking about selling ????? 10 years 10 months ago #86793

Probably need to post some pix of it's current condition.

Where are you located? Southern California doesn't have the same boating nor boat resto 'season' that Northern Michigan does, know what I mean?

Re: thinking about selling ????? 10 years 10 months ago #86809

There are some out there with nothing to do for the winter but listen to the radio in an empty garage cleaning their tools.

Re:thinking about selling ????? 10 years 10 months ago #86816

Seems like Craigslist boat ads drop off pretty drastically in the winter. I think spring would be a better time to sell. Plus it would give you a few months more to decide not to sell it.

Re:thinking about selling ????? 10 years 10 months ago #86828

You've got a pretty desirable boat there; you should have no trouble selling it. Spring would be better because more people have the time and space to work on it. Also you will probably get better money for it. If I had unlimited time, money and space, that is one of the boats I would want in my collection.

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT