Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please help to identify my boat's Make/Model/ Year

Please help to identify my boat's Make/Model/ Year 10 years 10 months ago #86530

• dmilot
  • dmilot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I recently have obtained a new project in my garage. It is a little 14 foot speed boat that i am looking to add some great new features too and have fun with my new growing family.

If anyone could help identify this boat for me??

The side of the boat's emblem is SportCraft however i have yet to track down any type of sport craft boat that comes close to what mine looks like.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Please help to identify my boat's Make/Model/ Year 10 years 10 months ago #86538

• morris
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Hello dmilot,

The Glassic Library has some Sport Craft Listings. The first link is on a models produced from 1966 to 1968. The listing shows spec's for a 14' Ski Liner produced in those years. The second is for a 1966 15' Ski King. The deck and gunwale is very close to yours. Nce find and welcome to the site.
Al

www.fiberglassics.com/library/File:Sportcraftbb003.jpg

www.fiberglassics.com/library/File:BHBPHOTO112.JPG

Glasspar g-3 Owners Club, Marque Club Representative ACBS
www.g3owners.com

Re:Please help to identify my boat's Make/Model/ Year 10 years 10 months ago #86542

• dmilot
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
thank you!

Re:Please help to identify my boat's Make/Model/ Year 10 years 10 months ago #86546

dmilot,

WELCOME ABOARD.

NICE RIG!

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Please help to identify my boat's Make/Model/ Year 10 years 10 months ago #86601

• dmilot
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you!

Re:Please help to identify my boat's Make/Model/ Year 10 years 10 months ago #86624

Yes welcome aboard, very cool little project you have, that should be fun.

Bob

Re:Please help to identify my boat's Make/Model/ Year 10 years 5 months ago #93739

Sorry for the late response. I came across this while searching for pictures of the boat I grew up with. Its a Sport-Craft Ski-Liner, 1966 or a year or 2 either way. My family had one just like it when I was growing up and I kept the boat until 1988. Its a 14' rated for a 65 hp motor. Ours came with a Johnson Sea Horse 40 which my dad later upgraded to a '74 Evinrude 65 Triumph short shaft. With the 65 on it would run about 40 MPH with the motor tilted all the way up. Tough little boat but rides really rough. I think if we kept count we could have set a record for the number of kids we taught to ski behind that boat. When I sold the boat in '88 it was like losing a family member. Good luck with the project.

Re:Please help to identify my boat's Make/Model/ Year 10 years 5 months ago #93748

Hi,
My family sold a pretty good number of the 14' Ski-Liner models. Here is a transom shot as photographed at the factory. I apologize for the pencil, but I was trying to show where the two new old stock snap-out curtains for the bow storage area we have fit ( www.fergusonpoolemarine.com/canvascoversupolstery.html )(fourth item up from the bottom of the page).

Regards,
Joe
www.fergusonpoolemarine.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Profile Picture:
E. Carl Kiekhaefer (Mercury Founder) & Joe Poole Sr. @ 1964 Mercury Dealer Meeting
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online