Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: a few more items for the boat

a few more items for the boat 11 years 2 weeks ago #83968

ok i got two seats and both were rather small in the seat area. i have found a some-what bucket seat from wise, Lynn from customer service
recommended it for me with a 20" inside seat area. a little pricy ,
and then i bought a wiring harness,for a 25 foot vessel without connectors you can get them complete but i knew i was going to cut some of the lines shorter. a dual battery switch, i got those from
boatwiringstore.com they have everything related to the electrical portion of a boat or pontoon. their sister store ezacdc.com is similar but more detail in the services. i wanted to plug these for future electricians. the harness uses tinned marine wire with the correct colored coded wire for the ABYC codes . i will get switches and breakers from them later. i hope to get the floor fiber-glassed this week . i wanted to get a few pictures of the harness and seat. thanks guys and gals i cant do it without you all.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:a few more items for the boat 11 years 2 weeks ago #83985

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Interesting concept on the wiring harness Billy, let us know how it works out. I bought "paired" (+/-) marine wire for mine, ran all the circuits separately. This loom may make life a lot easier on you?

I learned (the hard way) not to scrimp on the helm seat, especially. Hard to have fun if your back hurts because you're not supported properly. Looks like you picked a nice one!

Mark

Re:a few more items for the boat 11 years 2 weeks ago #83987

I second that on seats , even if your just running a cheapo set up. I bought the cheap plastic ones because I figures they would be easy to wash off and such. But after even a few hours on them they killed my back. I went a step up and results on my back were much better. I like the wiring idea. First old dirt cheap seats. Now a step up and much better.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online