TOPIC: Coffee Mug with your favorite outboard

Coffee Mug with your favorite outboard 11 years 3 weeks ago #83646

• TheToyBox
  • TheToyBox's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi guys,
I thought I would throw this out here to get some feedback. Last mothers day I had a coffee mug made here locally for my beloved Robin with her dogs on it. So it hit me how cool would it be to have a coffee mug with some of the outboards I have restored. Well I did some legal research and as long as there my engines I can't get sued or have to pay royalties to anyone brand. So what do you guys think, would you buy them if there reasonable in price? I am going to make a prototype Mug of this motor I did this year for fun. The picture will be cropped to only show the engine and the caption will read. (1963 Evinrude Starflite V on top Offshore Addition under it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Coffee Mug with your favorite outboard 11 years 3 weeks ago #83649

great idea bob.....i'm in. ron

Re:Coffee Mug with your favorite outboard 11 years 3 weeks ago #83652

If you've got one of the '59 Golden Jubilee "Fat Fifty" I'm in. Sorry a little biased. ;)

Bob

Re:Coffee Mug with your favorite outboard 11 years 3 weeks ago #83659

MinnesotaFiberglassMuseum wrote:

Hi guys,
I thought I would throw this out here to get some feedback. Last mothers day I had a coffee mug made here locally for my beloved Robin with her dogs on it. So it hit me how cool would it be to have a coffee mug with some of the outboards I have restored. Well I did some legal research and as long as there my engines I can't get sued or have to pay royalties to anyone brand. So what do you guys think, would you buy them if there reasonable in price? I am going to make a prototype Mug of this motor I did this year for fun. The picture will be cropped to only show the engine and the caption will read. (1963 Evinrude Starflite V on top Offshore Addition under it.

Because everyone probably has a favorite outboard, maybe also consider having a member send in a pre-approved size image of their engine, and then you have it put on a mug with a limited title and a prepaid amount.

Just a thought only.

"Long Live the Fin"

Re:Coffee Mug with your favorite outboard 11 years 3 weeks ago #83668

• TheToyBox
  • TheToyBox's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Ok here is what I came up with today as a prototype. I like the lay out but some how we lost the blue color of the motor and its a gray blue so that has to be fixed. It turned out pretty good and monday I will make another with the color fixed. I am not sure why it took a gray hew but its easily fixed. See photos below.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online