Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which toy to play with today?

Which toy to play with today? 11 years 1 month ago #82900

Friend and I rearranged our storage area yesterday. Thought as long as we had some of it out we should pick a couple and head for Silver Lake in Perry, NY today.There were more possible choices than those in the included pic, but I will take the Vixen and Dick will take one of the other 2 in the pic. Summer is almost gone, so better take advantage now.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Which toy to play with today? 11 years 1 month ago #82901

hi don,there is a meet every year ay silver lake that fiberglassic guys go to,have you ever been there?
its not a show but great fun with boats,and great fellas and ladies.john
p.s is that an opal gt in the pic?i always wanted a "mini vet" since I was a youngster.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Which toy to play with today? 11 years 1 month ago #82914

Yep every june FGNE (fiberglassics northeast ) has a wet meet at silver lake. A great lake for boating...never crowded. Ron

Re:Which toy to play with today? 11 years 1 month ago #82942

I have attended the Silver Lake meet since it started. I am a member of the AOMCI Chapter that co-sponsors the meet. I had the Vixen there this year. The car in the foreground is my friend Dicks Opel GT. We always head to Tim Calmes place after a few hours on the lake to harass him and Dick wants to see if he has discovered any boats. We are making plans to meet Tim at the lake in the near future to test out the boat he had at the meet. His has chased down a few small problems he had at the meet and we want to see how the Vixen/Stinger and his boat with the 85 HP Mercury on it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online