Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEED HELP IN AND AROUND DELAND FLORIDA

NEED HELP IN AND AROUND DELAND FLORIDA 11 years 1 month ago #82519

Hi everybody,

Hope some one can be so friendly and kind as to help me out with viewing a boat for sale in DeLand, Florida. And perhaps get me a couple of measurements.

The boat is a rare Thunderbird Comanche Fisherman, only produced (I believe) in 1968, or so.

Here is the Craigslist ad for the boat: daytona.craigslist.org/bod/3985596647.html

I live in Miami, FL, quite far. I will travel later on to purchase the boat, but I wish some one could go see it and get me a couple of measurements.

What I need is the length and width of the free cockpit space behind the helmsman seat (bench), from side to side and from the engine splash well to the bench. Might take a couple of minutes, if you can get some pictures it will also be good.

Please let me know, and thank you for either reading, and if some one is kind to do so, thank you for your help.

If you can go and want to know exactly what I need, contact me here, and I will explain.

Thank you ALL, and have a great time boating, loving, caring and admireing your Fiberglassics.

Franco

PS Any one whit information and pictures of this particular Thunderbird Boat model, please feel more than wellcome to share it with me....would love to know and see more.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:NEED HELP IN AND AROUND DELAND FLORIDA 11 years 1 month ago #82544

The seller won't take those measurements & send additional pix?

Re:NEED HELP IN AND AROUND DELAND FLORIDA 11 years 1 month ago #82553

Nope....it is at a boat yard....and the guy is not the most cooperative nor tech inclined....thus my call for help.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online