Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Selling my del mar.......

Selling my del mar....... 11 years 1 month ago #82037

Hello guys
I hate to say it but I am selling my 1956 glaspar delmar www.fiberglassics.com/components/com_kunena/template/200907_the_lips/images/english/emoticons/sad.png I have had her for three years and she has not seen the water, between lack of time and also lack of water in the lake.... So instead of letting her sit dry docked I have decided to let her continue her voyage with another owner. Anyone want to own this fine vessel?

hate to see her go but tis life....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Selling my del mar....... 11 years 1 month ago #82038

Well shes listed in the glassifieds.......

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88078

Well any interest? I am willing to let her go for a $1000.00OBO....Has good running evinrude 85hp v-4. good transom and floor,interior is nice(wood needs revarnished)new carpet.Has factory ski deck(rare) on a serviceable trailer.....See a picture in my profile clean oregon title. Please someone must need this boat I am needing to get it sold as I have no place to store her! ring me at 5ve 4 1 fore one (3) 1 niner twoo 4 Sorry about the criptic number but you know how it is now days.....last thing i need is a bunch of robo calls.... www.fiberglassics.com/components/com_kunena/template/200907_the_lips/images/english/emoticons/angry.png learned my lesson on that by leaving the regular number on a Craigs ad...Doh...

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88082

Near Oregon I don't know anyone that might be interested. If it was closer to Arizona, I think, I might know someone on another forum that'd be interested.

It's likely way to far for him though.

Your glassified ad has expired, might renew it, or post up any pix you have of it. Can't have too many pix or too much detail. Or at least not on a boat junky website

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88089

Repost a couple of pics of it. I am looking for one of these and I know I am going to have to travel a distance to get one. Thanks, Skip.

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88110

heres a couple more I have off hand, I can get some better ones hopefully tomorrow
Attachments:

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88111

I have all the bunk pads, just not on in this picture I also have both the original fuel tanks but they need de gunked something fierce..
Attachments:

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88112

Boat has been recarpeted since these pictures were taken.... with gray marine carpet did the entire cabin and the cockpit.
Attachments:

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88114

the evinrude runs great. about all this ol girl needs to hit the water is I never liked the way the motor was mounted to the ski deck(just needs renforced). It is completely rewired with updated water proof fuse center. All controls work great including the steering (reverse is a little sticky) has new water pump impeller, put a new battery box in it. also have the rear bench seat for it.
Attachments:

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88115

floor
Attachments:

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88116

exterior
Attachments:

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88117

needs a bit of gel coat on a repair on the other side I will snap pictures tomorrow of the RH side. Nothing major she had dock rash that needed repair(crack above water line) It has been glassed but not finished out

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88151

here is the repair it has been glassed but not finished
Attachments:

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88152

both repairs were started prior to my ownership. and would be best if redone (just because sun and uncoated resin don't mix well) I was told that the quickie repairs were made at a marina during a fishing vacation so they could get back out fishing...
Attachments:

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88153

interior with bunks installed
Attachments:

Re:Selling my del mar....... 10 years 9 months ago #88154

interior carpeted
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online