Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 70s-ish P14 seaswirl windshield and frame needed.

70s-ish P14 seaswirl windshield and frame needed. 11 years 2 months ago #81661

HI ALL,

New to the forum, done a quick look around and looks like a lot of good info "floating" around here. Sorry anyway. A friend of mine has acquired what we can deduce to be a 70ish P14 seaswirl. Needs some TLC, I have found most everything to do a restore but one thing. The windshield is missing. No frame no nothing.

SO my question is, does anybody know of a business that sales this item? Will a frame and shield fit from another style boat? I'm still doing research but thought I would drop a line in here and see if anything bites. (see what I did there?) Sorry anyway, any info would be a appreciated, we would like to keep with the classic look but if we have to make a modern style flat angle frame, then that's the road we take.

Fair weather and calm seas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:70s-ish P14 seaswirl windshield and frame needed. 11 years 2 months ago #81662

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome aboard SM8084, glad to have you join us.

Mark

Re:70s-ish P14 seaswirl windshield and frame needed. 11 years 1 month ago #81690

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Any shield of a boat will do. Just take measurements and check radius of deck.A lot easier to find if flat surface area and usually you have room to work with on the width and drop back.Most shields have sliding mounting brackets so you may be able to cover up your existing holes. My guess for what your rig came with would be plexi glass with a smaller type aluminum frame,but a glass and heavier frame would not look out of place.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:70s-ish P14 seaswirl windshield and frame needed. 11 years 1 month ago #81710

I have a windshield from a 1960 Starcraft rocket for sale. It's 5' wide or so.
Where are you located? I can deliver if you're somewhat close to MI.

B

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online