Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for side vent (wing window) adjuster sourc

Looking for side vent (wing window) adjuster sourc 11 years 2 months ago #81614

I'm refreshing a '87 Manatee 18 ft. cuddy. It has a Water Bonnet brand windshield and am looking for original style side vent (wing) window adjuster arms. They were under the brand "Stern Safe" model WB-11. I saw some on ebay a couple of years ago but didn't buy at that time.
I can't seem to find them anywhere now and would appreciate any suggestions as to where I might find them. Maybe your local marine shops have some collecting dust?
I've tried the Taylor Made generic adjusters but the pivot point at the window end is 90* off for my application. The SeaDog and SeaSense ones look to be similar to the Taylor Made.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Looking for side vent (wing window) adjuster sourc 11 years 1 month ago #81850

I found them. Found the manufacturer, Stern Safe, Lynwood, IL, 708-758-0020. Their website is www.sternsafe.com (it figures). They have parts for older Water Bonnet brand windshields; support arms, latches, bumpers, snaps,etc. They also have some bimini top mounts and prop and trailer hitch locks. They sell online and by phone, you don't need to be a dealer. Check them out if you need windshield parts, I'm sure their parts can work, or be made to work, on other brands.

Re: Looking for side vent (wing window) adjuster sourc 11 years 1 month ago #81903

kjdunne,

WELCOME ABOARD.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle