Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does anyone recognize this type/ model of boat?

Does anyone recognize this type/ model of boat? 11 years 2 months ago #81202

On the registration it says it is a 1963 Hallmark. I cannot find any info about this boat. Maybe it was a home built boat?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Does anyone recognize this type/ model of boat? 11 years 2 months ago #81204

Naomi,

WELCOME ABOARD.======> Inasmuch as there were literally HUNDREDS of "small and independent" boatbuilders in the 1950-70 period (SOME built NO boats before closing forever. SOME built exactly ONE.), you may NEVER find out much info about the builder.
(I've had pretty good luck "checking out" small & long GONE boatbuilders by calling city tax offices and the nearest Chamber of Commerce.)

BEST WISHES on your information "hunt".

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: Does anyone recognize this type/ model of boat? 11 years 2 months ago #81229

Welcome aboard a few pics mAY help. There are a binch of knock-offs of some boats out there.

Re: Does anyone recognize this type/ model of boat? 11 years 2 months ago #81254

So I've been on the internet all day and I think its a Hallmark Livesay. I can only find pics of 70 model but they look pretty much the same design. I can't upload pics for some reason. I will keep trying. Does anyone know much about Livesay?

Re:Does anyone recognize this type/ model of boat? 11 years 2 months ago #81255

Re: Does anyone recognize this type/ model of boat? 11 years 2 months ago #81308

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online