Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lodging for Beloit Show

Lodging for Beloit Show 11 years 2 months ago #80576

For those of you planning to attend the 2013 MidWest All Classic Boat Show and need a hotel room, please note:

Due to a Jimmy Buffet concert the same weekend as the 2013 MidWest All Classic Boat Show hotels are going fast, however, I have reserved a block 15 rooms. Five are at Rodeway Inn, but if any cancellationsthat occur, that number could increase. The price for reserving a room at Rodeway Inn will be 63.99 + tax, for a total of approximately 71.30. You may call Rodeway Inn any time before August 10th to be guaranteed a room. The address and phone number to the hotel is

Rodeway Inn
2956 Milwaukee Rd.
Beloit, WI 53511
608-364-4000

If you are bringing a boat and would like a room facing the parking lot so that you may keep an eye on your boat, let the front desk know you are bringing one when making your reservation. If needed, there is additional parking in the empty parking lot next to Arby's. If you would like to stay at a different hotel than Rodeway Inn, please email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and I will send you a list of other hotel options.

I was also able to block 10 rooms at Econo Lodge (next door to Rodeway Inn). The price for reserving one of the 7 rooms with one King size bed will be 79.99 + tax, for a total of 92.49 or one of the 3 rooms with two queen size beds priced at 89.99 + tax, for a total of 103.84. You may call Econo Lodge any time before August 8th to be guaranteed a room. The address and phone number to the hotel is

Econo Lodge
3002 Milwaukee Rd.
Beloit, WI 53511
608-365-8680

If you are bring a boat, there are parking spaces in Econo's lot large enough to park your rig.

Please remeber to book your room ASAP!

If you know anyone who maybe interested in attending our show, please put them in contact with KevFin or myself.

Becca
aka fingirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online