Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vintage Oil Burning Red and Green Running Lights

Vintage Oil Burning Red and Green Running Lights 11 years 2 months ago #79935

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/boa/3918814897.html

This is the San Diego Craigs list listing...
This beautiful pair of boat running lights are about 6" square at the base and about 8" tall. They are lit by small oil lamps seated in the base. I don't know how old they are, but they are functional, not decorative. I haven't filled them with oil, but they have wicks which show use. They are made of teak or mahogany and brass. There is a section of wood trim on one which is missing, but could be manufactured by a woodworker easily enough. Although these lights are no longer used on boats, they could give a fabulous nautical accent to a yacht interior, home, office, or business. Please text or call 619-602-1422, I do not respond to emails. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Change is Opportunity!

Re:Vintage Oil Burning Red and Green Running Lights 11 years 2 months ago #79942

There is a place on the Galveston Strand (Colonel Bubbie's)that sell a bunch of lights that look like that, along with cabin lights and stern lights. All reproductions from Hong Kong and China.

Pull the sticker off and leave outside for a few months and who would know

CAVU

Re:Vintage Oil Burning Red and Green Running Lights 11 years 2 months ago #80129

I would say that the 'key hole' shaped mount holes, suggest that they may be more recent production, perhaps 'wall hangers'. But are still cool!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online