Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1959 GLASS MAGIC VIXEN???

1959 GLASS MAGIC VIXEN??? 11 years 3 months ago #79145

Friends,

I've found a Ft Worth, TX-made,14ft, 1959 Glass Magic VIXEN runabout that is serial number 5906 on a 1959 trailer & that is "all in one piece", less the windshield.

Does anyone have BETTER-QUALITY photos of the interior & seats for the little ski-boat, than the ones in the FG Library and/or know who made the windshields for Glass Magic?

yours, satx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: 1959 GLASS MAGIC VIXEN??? 11 years 3 months ago #79148

Friends,

NEVER MIND. - The PO sold the boat "out from under me" for more $$$$$$$ that was offered to him by another man, after I told him that I agreed to his price.
(These things happen.)

yours, satx

Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: 1959 GLASS MAGIC VIXEN??? 11 years 3 months ago #79150

I contacted him on Thursday and he told me he was holding it until today for someone to come see it. He called me this afternoon and I went and bought it. I don't know what else went down. I didn't offer more money. Sorry to beat you to it.

Re: 1959 GLASS MAGIC VIXEN??? 11 years 3 months ago #79153

djbeck10,

The PO told me this AM that the boat/motor/trailer was mine and to put a check in the mail to him. Then this PM, he emailed me and said that "another collector" had offered 75.oo more than he priced the rig to me for and that he "was sorry" for my disappointment.
(Meanwhile, I have ordered 2 new trailer tires to fit a trailer that I don't/won't have.- The tires on the trailer are "shot" & I had planned to replace the tires & pull the rig to SA on Monday or Tuesday.)

FYI, I'm "not really happy with" the PO.

Nonetheless, WELCOME ABOARD & I hope that you enjoy doing the restoration.= That's a NICE little rig.

yours, satx

Thomas Jefferson, 1803
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle