Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tee Nee Assembly to begin

Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #78804

Just received back from the Powder Coater. Now I need to figure out how to put it back together. Will need to get the decals white wall tires and would like to get the tail lights for the fenders. Anyone know where I find this stuff. All parts so far are still from 58' Will update as it progresses. Travis
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

www.liquidassetsonline.org , 63\'PowerCat14-C w/twin64\'650\'s,14\'Glen-L Zip w/Mark58E,58\'TeeNee,
Mark55AE,Mark55E,PairMark58E\\\'s,Mark58AE,Mark78AEL, 6-7RBM\'s.Keep EM\' Alive! Always looking to add to collection.

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #78806

Travis,
looks awesome!!!!! Can't help much on the parts but there are plenty of folks on here who have Tee Nee's who should be able to help.

Bob

Re: Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #78823

Pondrocket44,

NEAT.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #78829

Boy that looks great. You are where I need to be with my TeeNee project!
Try these guys for the tires. www.cokertire.com
I think they may be pricey however they look to be the real deal. I would be interested in knowing what size/model they have to fit your rims.
Andrew

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #78831

Wow, now the fun begins. It's fun to watch it come together. I noticed the old nitrocellulose paint I used on my fenders is fading fast. I guess 50 + year old paint may not be the best solution. I'll simply repaint them. I loved the color, that is why I used it.
Attachments:

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #78832

Del VanEmmerik at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. has what you need for tail lights and decals. I used Coker tires on my Herters. They are pricey and after a few years they started to look gray and didn't clean up as well I felt they should. I also have Coker wide whites on my car and have not had a problem keeping them clean even after eight years. I do use the cleaner that Coker sells.
Attachments:

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79084

Just received these from Coker tire today. Will have them mounted tomorrow with update. Tires are 520-12 BF Goodrich w/2" WW only tire they have for a 12" wheel.
Attachments:

www.liquidassetsonline.org , 63\'PowerCat14-C w/twin64\'650\'s,14\'Glen-L Zip w/Mark58E,58\'TeeNee,
Mark55AE,Mark55E,PairMark58E\\\'s,Mark58AE,Mark78AEL, 6-7RBM\'s.Keep EM\' Alive! Always looking to add to collection.

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79413

Assembly updates everything seems to be going well.

Travis
Attachments:

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79414

Couple more pics.
Attachments:

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79418

• Robby321
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 10
EXCELLENT!

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79426

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Robby321 wrote:

EXCELLENT!

Really looking great Travis, nice work!

Mark

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79441

Getting closer still have some thing to do. I thru on the Dog Dishes to see the "Look" still need to send them to the chromer with some other parts but not in a hurry due to the $$$$$$$ it costs to get items Chromed. But will eventually bite the bullet and get er done!
Travis
Attachments:

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79458

Excellent, she's coming along nicely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79477

• bhamrick
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
What do you have for rollers ? Do you have black rubber ?
These are the fender lights that I bought from Del
I have a set of decals and also a replica I.D. tag - E-mail me and I will work out a member price for both??
Attachments:

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79492

I know one thing I'm missing one of them wide black rollers.
Your trailer looks fantastic.
Attachments:

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79499

• bhamrick
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I was going to mention that with the black rubber rollers I loosened the bolts so they rolled real easy. Then I put a wire wheel on my drill motor and then held it to the rubber till the roller was spinning like a lathe and went back and forth and took the top layer of rubber off and they shined like new. I was surprised how well it worked . Mine are the originals. Your trailer is looking great wish I could have taken them to the powder coater that should hold up forever- Great job .

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79516

Pond, that wood boat looks nice. More picks of the boat? That's not a Crosby is it?

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79520

B

I did place an order will Del about a week ago for the decals and should be getting them soon. I have the old id tag and will clean up and re install or leave it as is and re install. On the rollers I plan to do the same as what you have in the pics. Mine look hardly warn and hope with a little tlc they will shine up nice! Next will be the wiring harness and all lighting required would like to go led and maybe throw a couple unvisible surprizes for when the darkness hits. I just have to laugh at the before and after pics I have. This is my 1st restore of anything vintage and I might just have caught the bug.
Attachments:

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79521

Craig

No not a Crosby it's a Glen-L Zip I've been building it's about 70% complete. Should be getting the Mark 58s back in a month or so and hope to have the complete package around 100% by September.
Attachments:

Re:Tee Nee Assembly to begin 11 years 3 months ago #79555

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Very cool project all the way around Travis, nice work! ;)

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle