Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Back after too long gone.need help with my delmar

Back after too long gone.need help with my delmar 11 years 4 months ago #78296

Hello all,
I had to take a step back from my ol' girl for much too long.I am back now and ready to hit her hard for boating season!!

What I need Is the ski deck on my Delmar's transom needs love...It appears to be factory (only holes ever in transom, and no dip in the transom all other 1956 delmars I have seen in pictures to have.) The old chunk of laminate wood for the motor to mount on is shot. What I would like is pictures of an yother glasspar delmars with a rear deck on them. Mine is the only one I have seen setup this way...My transom is factory original(and surprisingly not rotten)so I know it is not some modification done over time. any help would be great heres some pics of my deck...

thanks guys
damen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Back after too long gone.need help with my delmar 11 years 4 months ago #78297

inside shot
Attachments:

Re:Back after too long gone.need help with my delmar 11 years 4 months ago #78302

Hi Damen, if you click on Cool Site Stuff at the top of the home page, then Glasspar boat galleries, and scroll down to delMar pictures, you'll see a photo of a beautiful early delMar with a motor bracket. Only other one I've seen with that setup. It must give you a lot more room in the cockpit.

Re:Back after too long gone.need help with my delmar 11 years 4 months ago #78309

I am guessing this is the one he is talkign about. VERY cool setup!
Attachments:

Re:Back after too long gone.need help with my delmar 11 years 4 months ago #78312

Yup. I had two sites open at once and got myself confused. The delMar photos are on the Glasspar owners Association website.
www.classicglasspars.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=featured&Itemid=435

That is a gorgeous delMar.

Re:Back after too long gone.need help with my delmar 11 years 4 months ago #78314

85 hp on the back of a Delmar?

better bring a change of shorts :)

Re:Back after too long gone.need help with my delmar 11 years 4 months ago #78316

That is gorgeous.

Re:Back after too long gone.need help with my delmar 11 years 4 months ago #78319

cool I knew I saw a shot of one setup like mine....And yeah 85hp on the tail, haven't floated it yet but should be interesting I want to pull the 85 off and put a newer 50hp on it.....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online