• Page:

TOPIC: Old 12 ft fiberglas areo-craft

Old 12 ft fiberglas areo-craft 11 years 4 months ago #78149

• tee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I'm new to this. I purchased this 12 foot fiberglass areo-craft on online auction. It was listed as a late 1950's. It is 12 foot long, 22 inches deep, beam is 52 inches. Please notice the bow is enclosed in aluminum. The steering wheel and controls is on the port side. please notice the cast aluminum areo-craft logo. what i have been able to research that this logo was on a cover of a 1962 brochure. this boat is believed to have been made in St. Charles Michigan. Which is approximately 30 miles from my residence. would love some information regarding year, model, possibly fg12, or any thing else that would identify this boat. auction site listed boat as stored in barn since 1964. there is a 1965 MI registration decal on boat. it looks to be the original and only sticker on this boat. please any information would be appreciated. would like to bring it back to life and have in water hopefully next week.
This site is not allowing me to post the pictures. If you are interested please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will send you pictures.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Old 12 ft fiberglas areo-craft 11 years 4 months ago #78158

Look at the Glassic Library here in the AeroCraft section at the various brochures to help ID the boat.

To post pictrues you need to first upload them to something like Photobucket than cut and paste them into your posting.

Also check out this AeroCraft website: www.ultimate.com/aerocraft-boats/index.html

Andreas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online