Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Power Cat

Power Cat 11 years 5 months ago #77117

Busy darn day, getting ready for gardening, but by golly, I got a few minutes late in the day to pull the Power Cat out of the pole barn. Hooked up a battery, pumped in some fuel, went to start it, one burp, then nothing. Hmm, trim still worked. Back to the shop, got some emery cloth, took all the wires off the battery, cleaned them. They were all corroded pretty bad. Tried the motor again, turned over a few times, then went vroom. All is good in the world!

Tomorrow will get a new license tag at DMV, come home, wash it (it's filthy) and see when I can sneak it out for a little ride. Still gotta check my lights, pull the wheels and check the hubs (brake drums in my case), grease it up, get ready for Silver Lake June 1. Staying at the Park Lake Motel in town Friday night. Took Friday off so we could take our time getting ready and hauling over there. The weekend before we'll be up on Long Lake in Maine for a family thing with my wife's siblings and all. Been working on my 30 year old travel trailer for that haul. Plus I got my hot rod apart for a rebuild, but can't seem to find time. Geez, always sumpin!

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Power Cat 11 years 5 months ago #77126

Frank,
Good for you glad you got her running. i still haven't pulled mine out yet. Apparently upper 60's isn't warm enough for the wife yet!?!?!?!?! Women, sheesh. Getting ready to paint the '62 "80hp" ;)

Bob

Re:Power Cat 11 years 5 months ago #77146

I hear ya Bob. I like going out in the morning when there is little boat traffic and relatively calm waters. The little woman likes going out only when it's hot, usually in the afternoon, and usually there's a wind.

Will get a license tag today and take it from there!

Good luck!

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online