Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: im a new dad , its a baby mercury

im a new dad , its a baby mercury 11 years 5 months ago #76694

ok guys thanks again this site has come thru again. i had a little extra money for the boat, buying my seacast, and wanted to get the big ticket item while i had the bucks. i called twenty ads for outboards, and several from here Mark and my new buddy Joe poole, i found a motor that caught my eye in February and when i went back to check on it the ad was gone. moving on i had several others to check i got a call but no message was left, i thought it might be related to my work, i called back and it was joe he had the original motor i was interested in. one thing led to another and i went to see it yesterday . we should have everything for it in a couple of weeks. i think it was meant to be for me to have that motor .. i still need steering maybe rack and pinion and controls (new). but i made a big step toward putting my boat in the water. thanks again.... i will still need guidance on several other stages but i feel good about my move so far.

thanks

billy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:im a new dad , its a baby mercury 11 years 5 months ago #76699

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Congrats on finding your new motor Billy, you're in good hands dealing with Joe and Irene!

Mark

Re:im a new dad , its a baby mercury 11 years 5 months ago #76703

Nice Merc! What hp is it?

Re:im a new dad , its a baby mercury 11 years 5 months ago #76817

its a 72 model with trim and tilt 115 hp. looks clean and Joe is going through it just to make sure. steering and he has some old stock controls for it. i saw several i liked i am really leaning toward console mount with a dash but cant picture it yet. joe is my hook up for about everything i need, or at least i can him first crack at it . but i am hoping to make a lot of head way this year

billy

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online